No remorse! Female driver poses for pictures after nearly killing motorcyclist

webfact

9 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

A car repairmaker in Phuket, told me already 20 years ago, there was a big different between the cars assembled in LOS and the original country, the Thai one is much more weak.

Cars in the 21st century are designed to crumple on impact and absorb the shock, protects the driver, cars can be replaced, lives cannot. Engines mounts mostly are designed also to "drop" the engine in an accident as opposed to it coming through the firewall and into the front seat occupants laps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, vandeventer said:

Have you noticed when driving and you see someone in front of you make a stupid move, and you beep the horn and they just keep making the stupid move like they never heard the horn? What makes it worst I have air horns.

So stop wasting your time making all that damned noise. 

19 hours ago, webfact said:

No remorse! Female driver poses for pictures after nearly killing motorcyclist

She's young, naive and very stupid, with a little more age, knowledge and experience in life she will learn to make better decisions regarding what actions are appropriate.

Maybe in time when she has a family member or loved one lying in the road or terminally ill, she will feel the pain that's attached to loss of life or serious injury, and feel ashamed at what she has just done.

• Confused 1

Road  tolls in Thailand  reflect  her   attitude 

No one  cares  as long as they are not on the  road bleeding

From the  story I would say  she is  drunk  and maybe  drugged  that behaviour  is  very unnormal

Also the head injuries for the  motorcylist  make me wonder  if no Helmet  which  is  too  common in Thailand

The  damage to the car  also  sugests  speed  was involved 

Hey  maybe she is  related to Red  Bull  no worries   the  case will be dropped  .....Over seas  tourists  love to see this stuff 

Good  Luck Thailand  

• Confused 1

Most people have no idea what they're dealing with in Asia.

Here's a little gem for you that gives you an idea how ruthlessly detached these lot are..... The Mrs like many Isaan warriors at one time or another was flogging one of the buffalos for meat pies and to keep her mob in som tam when she noticed that the old buffalo was looking rather sad and believe it or not was actually crying, tears were running down its face as the poor animal had to witness my Mrs staring at the poor doomed creature grinning like a deranged monkey laughing hysterically and saying, " Lool look, buffalo crying ".......  This is when i realized that i was dealing with people who had very little connection with the human race.....     The girl in the accident is nothing new, it just reached the papers.....  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Cars in the 21st century are designed to crumple on impact and absorb the shock, protects the driver, cars can be replaced, lives cannot. Engines mounts mostly are designed also to "drop" the engine in an accident as opposed to it coming through the firewall and into the front seat occupants laps.

Nice, but this is Thailand, still a 3th world country, many things are different.

Put a camera or a microphone near any Thai and you will spark up this desire to be noticed.  Look at the photo-cops posing for the cameras whenever they happen to solve a crime (usually by good fortune or information received).

• Like 1

You never know how people will react at the scene of a tragedy.

I recall vision of some young westerners (Australian I think) laughing and high fiving each other for escaping from a crashed and burning plane at Phuket Airport.

More than 90 people still in the plane, pictured behind them, perished. 

3 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

Nice, but this is Thailand, still a 3th world country, many things are different.

Cars such as Mazda, Toyota (manufactured Thailand exported to Aus and NZ), Nissen, BMW are built on mostly ANCAP (or equivalent) safety standard rating which allows them to be registered and driven in most countries. So Thailand being 3rd safety for new cars is soooo incorrect. I think the woman was driving a newish Mazda

21 hours ago, gungadin1 said:

Another Thai princess with her head firmly stuck up her own ass.Think I've seen her in ibar 5555

I attempt teaching them at the upper high school levels. Ridiculous attitudes. Off in their clique in a corner like they’re in a coffee shop and no one else is there. No participation, no assignments. Attempts at getting any out of them is met with utter disdain, how dare some peon inconvenience them with such nonsense. Already accepted to universities, already have jobs lined up.

I’m a firm believer in karma though. They’ll eventually encounter some real competition, real problems that need to be solved, real unfortunate situations such as these, which will test the limits of their connections, family, money, or simply luck.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

I attempt teaching them at the upper high school levels. Ridiculous attitudes. Off in their clique in a corner like they’re in a coffee shop and no one else is there. No participation, no assignments. Attempts at getting any out of them is met with utter disdain, how dare some peon inconvenience them with such nonsense. Already accepted to universities, already have jobs lined up.

Many foreigners working as English teachers in Thai schools appear to be poor and unqualified, often drunks, sometimes predatory.

Unless you managed to convince me otherwise, I'd probably agree with the young ladies.

But back on topic,

Our entire western society treats young women as princesses who can do no wrong, and older men as worthless scumbags. Who can really blame this young Thai woman for acting this way?

Edited by BritManToo

More and more often, I notice with evidence and proof, how selfish 99.6% of Thai people really are in most cases. Even donations are only made to boost their own ''karma and good luck''.

They are really good in hiding this though, but they will never do something for long, if not benefiting from it themselves.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

More and more often, I notice with evidence and proof, how selfish 99.6% of Thai people really are in most cases. Even donations are only made to boost their own ''karma and good luck''.

They are really good in hiding this though, but they will never do something for long, if not benefiting from it themselves.

100% correct 

8 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

how selfish 99.6% of Thai people really are

What percentage of the Thai population did you take into account for this seemingly precise survey?

How many years (decades?), the number of staff and cost involved?