Extension (retirement) at CW with appointment.

I went to CW last week for submission of extension of stay on marriage. I walked in as it seems all did never seen anyone with appointments, but guess you can make an appointment. Each visit over last few months was walk in. MTT has a requirement of appointment.

Perhaps if you have made an appointment best to have the confirmation as Ubonjoe suggests.

The appointment e-mail I received for next weeks appointment indicated the following:

Extension Visa for Retirement Please follow the instructions below:
ท่านต้องอัพเดตสถานะเงินฝากและ นำสมุดบัญชีธนาคารของท่านมาแสดงต่อเจ้าหน้าที่ตรวจคนเข้าเมืองในวันที่มายื่นด้วย You have to deposit and status updates and bring your bank book to show to the immigration officer in the coming days
หนังสือรับรองยอดเงินฝากจากธนาคาร สามารถใช้ย้อนหลังได้ไม่เกิน 7 วัน
A certificate of deposit from a bank. Can be used to back up to 7 days
สามารถรับบริการ เฉพาะผู้ที่จองคิวออนไลน์เท่านั้น ไม่รวมครอบครัว
Available Only those who booked online. Excluding family
Retirement visa
https://division1.immigration.go.th/content/Visa_Extension22

สำหรับ การฟังผลวีซ่า กรุณานำหนังสือเดินทาง และอัพเดตสถานะเงินฝากและ นำสมุดบัญชีธนาคารของท่านมาแสดงต่อเจ้าหน้าที่ตรวจคนเข้าเมืองในวันที่มาฟังผลด้วย For Visa results Please present your passport and update your deposit status and bring your bank book to the Immigration officer on the day of listening to the results

It did not say anything about bringing a copy of the e-mail appointment slip, but I printed it out today and added it to my stack of paperwork.  Hitting the bank tomorrow for my 800,000 Baht in my Fixed deposit account letter.  My 90 day report is also due the day before my appointment and so I was planning on doing it online and seeing if it would get approved before my scheduled appointment.

18 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Thanks guys. 

I will just have to attend tomorrow with confirmation email on cell. 

Apparently they also allow walk inns so if they don't accept cell then will just obtain L # from from desk.

Wishing you the best, and update those of us who are following you of any unexpected changes.

4 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Apparently they also allow walk inns so if they don't accept cell then will just obtain L # from from desk.

Oh good - I wanted to know this too. I have to go in the next couple of weeks and prefer to just do a walk in as usual. 

4 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Hitting the bank tomorrow for my 800,000 Baht in my Fixed deposit account letter.

Does this need to be done on the day of going to immigration? Not clear about what I need for the bank book etc as it's first time using this method (800k deposited with Krungsri 2 months ago). 

13 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

Will a screenshot shot be permitted to show appointment details? 

Yes.

Simply poke your head in to the desk L1-32 area ~ 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment displaying the print-out.

IME, they took me in straight-away. 

Hugely efficient process; I was actually finished BEFORE my scheduled appointment time.

Massive improvement over pasy ext stay/ret.

I don't think ext/stay-marriage candidates can make an appointment, so they're all massed in that same "L" desk area.

5 hours ago, Griffo63 said:

Simple question - what is the process for making an appointment at CW please - I didn't realise this option was available

Could not be more easy. Hit the link that was posted and it's so simple. You receive your confirmation via email instantly. BTW if you wish to change the time/date etc, just start a new booking and shortly there is a drop down message in Thai. It's asking if you wish to continue. Just continue and your old booking is cancelled.

So attended CW today. Booking was 10.45am. I arrived for my timeslot at about 15 mins early. Seen basically straight away.

I only had screen shot of my booking and same as posters I had to go downstairs where there is photocopy & photo joint. You forward your email and they print it out -5 baht. Back to the io they take pic of your dial holding the copy appointment and other pic you holding one of those 3 added forms. Delightful 2 io that I dealt with. I left my reading glasses at home and was having trouble with those 3 forms. Thai humour they both saw it as funny couldn't stop laughing. One of them filled in the 3 forms. 

I also did the funds in the bank account and bank letter. 

So in summary, walked straight into my appointed desk L32. Don't  go to front desk. That took 15 mins. Then out to sit and wait 40 mins for final checking and return of. All up under one hour. Anyone that deals with CW knows this is huge improvement. 

BTW, I don't think appointments are available. Someone will confirm. Another year done. Yippi

• 2 months later...
16 minutes ago, BBlank said:

@ThailandRyan or anyone ????Is this a two-visit process ?  The appointment letter for extending retirement visa mentions “day of listening to the results” and this can be read to mean a separate day so I wonder, do we have to go back a second time for the result ? 

All done when attend for appointment. Passport stamped and returned. All up i was done in under one hour.

Note you need take print out of your email confirmation of appointment. Screen shot won't cut it. They have you hold the print out under your chin and take picture. True.

28 minutes ago, BBlank said:

@ThailandRyan or anyone ????Is this a two-visit process ?  The appointment letter for extending retirement visa mentions “day of listening to the results” and this can be read to mean a separate day so I wonder, do we have to go back a second time for the result ? 

One day all inclusive, just ensure you have all the information needed., and all will go quickly.  Enjoy and have a happy set of Holidays.

On 10/15/2020 at 2:52 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Thank you for the update.  I wonder if they will accept those three extra forms I have already printed out and filled in...lol

In my case (ext stay/ret-inc at CW), yes, they did. I waited to sign them in front of the IO.

One visit (Mid-Sep) for me, ~ 20 minutes all in.

Archived