Top U.S. health official Fauci says Trump no longer coronavirus contagious: CBS interview

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

U.S. President Donald Trump is no longer capable of spreading the novel coronavirus and can attend a town hall on Thursday without putting others at risk, top U.S. public health official Anthony Fauci said in an interview with CBS Evening News.

How convenient...

Sarcasm alert

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Morch said:

He's not a hero, no matter how you twist things. That he got over Covid-19 using the best resources the country got on offer, still doesn't take away from doing his bit to spread Covid-19.

Your illegal voting claim is nonsense.

He is a hero for far more than recovering from the virus.

As for your last claim, how so?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, AndyFoxy said:

He is a hero for far more than recovering from the virus.

As for your last claim, how so?

He's not a hero other than in supporters' adulation posts.

I seriously doubt that you could 'vote' and your vote be counted even if you had a mail in ballot. You want to claim otherwise, back it up with anything other than nonsense.

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

The real danger with him from catagion has always been what he advocates.

A third of the people in America have been infected and their minds turned to mush. 

The worse news is that there is no chance of recovery for them. 

Believe you've  made a mistake. Currently count for those who have been infected with Covid 19 is just under 8 million, don't know how many with ongoing issues, but current deaths at 217,000, increasing at around 1000 a day.

Edited by simple1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Using Trump’s definition of hero; he is not a hero when he allowed the deaths of more than 214,000 deaths under his watch. I prefer a hero that has no death. 

Ridiculous comment. Surprised it was allowed.

• Confused 1

More than 20 states have set records for new coronavirus infections in recent days

States across the West and Midwest are reporting record numbers of new coronavirus cases, a worrying sign of rapid transmission that could signal the arrival of a long-feared cold-weather wave of infections.

Since Saturday, more than 20 states have hit a new high in their seven-day average of reported case counts, and more than half of those states set records again Tuesday, according to data tracked by The Washington Post.

Midwestern states such as Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana and Ohio are driving the surge, while states farther west — such as Colorado, Idaho and the Dakotas — have seen their cases rise steadily for weeks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/10/13/coronavirus-covid-live-updates-us/

and

Recent Increase in COVID-19 Cases Reported Among Adults Aged 18–22 Years — United States, May 31–September 5, 2020

During August 2–September 5, 2020, weekly COVID-19 cases among persons aged 18–22 years increased 55% nationally. Increases were greatest in the Northeast (144%) and Midwest (123%). Increases in cases were not solely attributable to increased testing.

In addition, the proportion of cases in this age group among non-Hispanic White (White) persons increased from 33.8% to 77.3% during May 31–September 5.

Mitigation and preventive measures targeted to young adults can likely reduce SARS-CoV-2 transmission among their contacts and communities. As colleges and universities resume operations, taking steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 among young adults is critical (7).

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6939e4.htm

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

17 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

Just so. But Trump didn't directly infect all of them.

He has directly and incessantly infected or exacerbated >80 million minds/spirits with hatred, bigotry, blind acceptance, violence, distrust of government agencies, deception, anti-science, class warfare, climate change denial, and hero worship. 

These are things that the most advanced medical practice cannot cure. 

yes, I saw trump has 87 million twitter followers. I noted Obama's got around 120 million twitter followers, must really irritate trump!

Edited by simple1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, simple1 said:

yes, I saw trump has 87 million twitter followers. I noted Obama's got around 120 million twitter followers, must really irritate trump!

As you say: 87 million twits. 

Following his tweets is one thing, following him into class warfare is quite another. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Trump proven right yet again, as expected. The pattern was formed years ago, Trump makes a statement, he is attacked in all manner of sick and depraved ways, then facts show he was correct all along. By which time they have all jumped on to the next wild theory.

The best way to view Trump and his covid, is not be be devastated he survived it, but relieved that perhaps it is not quite as terrifying as feared. At any rate it is not a certain death sentence even for unfit older males that are obese and live on McDonalds patties and diet Coke. And that is a good positive message. Thanks to DrFauci(and this will not have been easy for him) for clearing up all the false smears and accusations that Trump is a mass murderer for going out to see his fans and other farfetched accusations. The record states, Trump is not contagious.

Yes, the obese 70 year geriatric McDonalds eating manchild had access to the best military hospital in the world, round the clock medical care by a squadron of the government's top doctors and access to a plethora of drugs that maybe 10 people in the entire world would be afforded to, a ticket in the realm of $300 million dollars...he is the POTUS, of course it is good he survived it...and you are not fooling anybody trying to use Dr Fauci's words to give Trump a pass because the doctor says he is ***NOW** not contagious...care to venture how many Trump spread the virus to in the past 2.5 weeks when he was contagious based on his behavior and lack of adherence to the most basic of protocols? Most notably locking himself in a car with secret service so he could joy ride around, high on steroids and who knows what else, because those agents are not allowed to refuse a Presidential order that puts them in harm's way...the guy still refuses to give up the date of his last negative test before he was infected....

TopDead, the guy is no hero...Trump got lucky, he is an elite entitled fool that thinks just because he is on 3rd base that he hit a triple...and you are the guy waving the red MAGA pom poms for him like he is a deity. 

https://www.wired.com/story/the-superspreading-presidency-of-donald-trump/

Edited by Tie Dye Samurai
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love how triggered people get over trump. He’s a troll and he knows it. People just keep echoing the same old brain dead comments. 

“Why don’t you like Trump?”

“He’s racist!”

”How?”

“He wants to build a wall. He hates non white people”. 

“But the first thing the liberals did in Chaz was build a wall. Why does he have so many colored supporters?”

”....yeah but... Orange man bad! CNN said so.. and... I haven’t had an original thought in my head my whole life”... *cries*

Never ends... I’m looking forward to another 4 years of liberal tears!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/16/2020 at 9:05 AM, lust said:

I love how triggered people get over trump. He’s a troll and he knows it. People just keep echoing the same old brain dead comments. 

“He’s racist!”

”How?”

“But the first thing the liberals did in Chaz was build a wall. Why does he have so many colored supporters?”

”....yeah but... Orange man bad! CNN said so.. and... I haven’t had an original thought in my head my whole life”... *cries*

I love how Trump supporters invent dialogues which never happened. This allows them to completely disregard any actual arguments brought forth, and 'address' the made up ones.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2020 at 10:05 AM, lust said:

“He’s racist!”

”How?”

I would prefer the US to be respected again instead of voting for an idiot because it annoys someone.

Some love trump more than they love their country.

How does anyone like how the US is now under his watch.

14 hours ago, Sujo said:

I would prefer the US to be respected again instead of voting for an idiot because it annoys someone.

Some love trump more than they love their country.

How does anyone like how the US is now under his watch.

Find out Nov 03 how many patriots prefer Trump over the very compromised Biden.

It has NOTHING to do with loving Trump or Biden but everything to do with left hate that has shaped the deranged democratic behaviors of some of the worst excuses for people ever.

Edited by i84teen
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, i84teen said:

Expect both Doc Fauci and the CCP corona-covid 19 virus to end on or about Nov 4th 2020.

Yup, exactly. And confirmed here already, as much chaos as possible until early November. Disgraceful.

Los Angeles County Public Health Director Dr. Barbara Ferrer was recorded saying the country's largest county would not reopen its schools until "after the election."

“We don’t realistically anticipate that we would be moving to either tier 2 or to reopening K-12 schools at least until after the election, in early November,” Ferrer said in a conference call with school administrators and medical staff, a recording of which was played on KFI's "John and Ken Show."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/la-schools-reopen-after-election

4 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Yup, exactly. And confirmed here already, as much chaos as possible until early November. Disgraceful.

Los Angeles County Public Health Director Dr. Barbara Ferrer was recorded saying the country's largest county would not reopen its schools until "after the election."

“We don’t realistically anticipate that we would be moving to either tier 2 or to reopening K-12 schools at least until after the election, in early November,” Ferrer said in a conference call with school administrators and medical staff, a recording of which was played on KFI's "John and Ken Show."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/la-schools-reopen-after-election

Yes, how telling is Ferrer's comment! Open schools after election, when the virus magically ends.

And now Biden refusing to speak to Americans about anything until after the election, or he gets permission from his handlers.

Edited by i84teen
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, i84teen said:

Expect both Doc Fauci and the CCP corona-covid 19 virus to end on or about Nov 4th 2020.

The whole world is imposing lockdowns because of hatred for Trump? And they're all going to stop on November 4th? . You might want to rethink your allegation.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, i84teen said:

Find out Nov 03 how many patriots prefer Trump over the very compromised Biden.

It has NOTHING to do with loving Trump or Biden but everything to do with left hate that has shaped the deranged democratic behaviors of some of the worst excuses for people ever.

These deranged behaviors seem to escape your scrutiny. What’s your excuse?

In other recent moves, Trump has thrown barbs at his attorney general for not indicting Joe Biden, Barack Obama and others for their role in a “TREASONOUS PLOT” ; claimed that Kamala Harris is a “monster” and a “communist”; asserted that he is “a perfect physical specimen”; retweeted a QAnon-linked account that posted a conspiracy that Osama bin Laden is still living; and at a Johnstown, Pa., rally pleaded: “Suburban women, will you please like me? Please. Please. I saved your damn neighborhood, OK?”