Top U.S. health official Fauci says Trump no longer coronavirus contagious: CBS interview

webfact

31 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Yup, exactly. And confirmed here already, as much chaos as possible until early November. Disgraceful.

Los Angeles County Public Health Director Dr. Barbara Ferrer was recorded saying the country's largest county would not reopen its schools until "after the election."

“We don’t realistically anticipate that we would be moving to either tier 2 or to reopening K-12 schools at least until after the election, in early November,” Ferrer said in a conference call with school administrators and medical staff, a recording of which was played on KFI's "John and Ken Show."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/la-schools-reopen-after-election

27 minutes ago, i84teen said:

Yes, how telling is Ferrer's comment! Open schools after election, when the virus magically ends.

And now Biden refusing to speak to Americans about anything until after the election, or he gets permission from his handlers.

Read properly, and you'll hopefully understand he was referring to the election as a point in time, not as a decision point.

My hopes are not high though.

• Like 1

Sycophants of the world (well- the US) rejoice.

Personally I wonder if he actually had the virus in the first place. 3 days to recover when it took the Brit PM 3 weeks (albeit this was earlier on in the pandemic) and others take similar amounts of time.

Its not as if Trump isn't a serial liar and its the type of stunt he would pull, especially as he is struggling in the polls.

"Hey look at me, I beat this virus with the help of Gawd and the power of being the bigliest brain in the world,. Even my son only had the virus for about 3 seconds as he has my orange blood coursing though his veins. I put it down to my daily dose of covofefe'.

The man is toxic in more ways than one and who knows how many will suffer as a result of his super-spreader events. MAGA (Mutually Assurred Genetics Again).