Anutin: Thailand is ready to open up to foreign tourists

1 hour ago, Marley01 said:

Change of subject, just saw on tv in OZ the protests in BKK tonight, thousands of people.

stay safe everyone, let’s hope sanity prevails.

the world is watching

Channel 4 UK had a damning doc with regards to a certain VIP living in Germany last night....I'll not post a link but it had me in stitches.

I think it'll be a very long time before I even consider a visit to LOS .....Neighbouring countries are the lure now.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we go again 🙄

It's those certain measures which are the issue. They have no idea what measures to use, as is evident from the daily flip flop on the proposals to date. The whole thing is just a comedy show.

The WHO had said that lockdowns were not necessary anymore. But today we have new lockdown in Holland for 4 weeks.   Why do some countries not follow the advice of the WHO? They also said th

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, SVC Porter said:

Channel 4 UK had a damning doc with regards to a certain VIP living in Germany last night....I'll not post a link but it had me in stitches.

I think it'll be a very long time before I even consider a visit to LOS .....Neighbouring countries are the lure now.

We all know who you are talking about

• Like 2

He seems to be under the impression the rest of the world is ready and waiting to hit Thailand. Sincerely hope Thai gets back on its feet and the people's suffering is assuaged, but the truth is the rest of the world is in no position to go travelling en-masse for a jolly. Other countries outside the universe of Muang Thai have their own issue.

• Like 1

Let every farang sign a form in front of the immigration that he abandones to be dirty and promis to shower 2 times per day while in Thailand.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, BritManToo said:

How long ago did this guy proclaim Thailand was ready to legalise people growing their own cannabis?

........ and how near is that to happening?

Now apply that same time period to open borders for Tourists. 

Aka "Thai Time"....it happens when it happens...mai pen rai! 🙂

Ready to open up tourism right after this headline:

13 test positive for Covid-19, 10 in quarantine state facility

Thailand seems to have done the right things to halt the progress of Covid-19.  I strongly suspect that mass tourism will ignite the pandemic here like the rest of the world!

Tourism should not re-open until their is a vaccine that is proven to work.  Yes, it is painful but far better than hearing about multiple deaths every day.

Thailand should stay the course until a vaccine is readily available.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Thailand needs to manage Covid-19 like China, South Korea and Japan rather then block visitors completely, otherwise the country will be in for a lot of hurt economically and with job losses. There is great possibility of Thailand going in to recession, due to covid19.

I think the Thai Government needs to get Thai Airways flying Internationally again soon and especially between Thailand and their so called "Safe Countries". Offer some attractive rates and start bringing in the healthy tourists with a modified STV if necessary.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, cracker1 said:

I think the Thai Government needs to get Thai Airways flying Internationally again soon and especially between Thailand and their so called "Safe Countries". Offer some attractive rates and start bringing in the healthy tourists with a modified STV if necessary.

a safe country would be New Zealand and parts of Australia 

Edited by Meat Pie 47
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, cracker1 said:

I think that all Thai Airways international flights are (currently) grounded until the New Year.