Trump slams Facebook, Twitter for taking down Biden story in NY Post

webfact

3 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

This is not a game. A candidate here faces some serious accusations and the truth is going to come out. The links were in response to someone saying no accusations against Biden surfaced before. That is not true. And this is for the same type of stuff that the accusations alleged before. I am not playing at anything. Not trying to win anything. I want all questions answered and soon. Most importantly I want to know what the FBI is doing with the laptop. I want Wray to testify before congress directly to that. I don't care if its in closed session I want it done. I want the DOJ to issue some sort of opinion on the current status of this. I also want to hear from Joe and Hunter Biden and before the election.  Again not a game.

Heavy duty demands there, Dude .. ????

8 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

He is the director of National Intelligence. He is responsible for passing intelligence to the Congress of the USA for briefing. Are you saying he went on national television and told a purposeful lie to deceive the American public? That (1) really there is intelligence that says that Russians are behind this laptop, and he decided not to tell anyone? Or (2) that the info was not passed to him? Or (3) he has the info and purposefully is deceiving? Which of the above is your theory. Come on everyone play along chose your conspiracy theory 1 2 or 3?

"Are you saying he went on national television and told a purposeful lie to deceive the American public?"

Those not insisting on ignoring his record might be reluctant to take his word at face value.

Trump’s pick to lead U.S. intelligence claims he arrested 300 illegal immigrants in a single day. He didn’t. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/trumps-pick-to-lead-us-intelligence-claims-he-arrested-300-illegal-immigrants-in-a-single-day-he-didnt/2019/08/01/12b958e4-b3b7-11e9-8e94-71a35969e4d8_story.html

Trump's pick for intelligence director misrepresented role in anti-terror case

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trumps-pick-inteligence-director-misrepresented-role-anti-terror/story?id=64646682

Although Ratcliffe's website says he "put terrorists in prison," there is no evidence he ever prosecuted a terrorism case.

Intel officials worry Trump's pick for top spy will politicize the job

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/intel-officials-worry-trump-s-pick-top-spy-will-politicize-n1035821

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, rabas said:

Exactly my point. 

Since the FBI has the drives, serial numbers, and all the meta data, they will know if it's real or not. No Schroedinger's cat here. Meta data can independently authenticate each email, when it was sent, by whom, and whether it has it been altered using encrypted keys.

So the only question is, what would they do it it were real? Since it would represent possibly the greatest constitutional crisis is US history, they may choose move slowly and carefully.

And it it is fake, even one email, How would they proceed? Do you think they dare wait for the election?

What about this represents " the greatest constitutional crisis is US history"?

Even if the email is real and the Burisma executive had a meeting with Joe Biden, the meeting was so insignificant as to not warrant any documentation or be remembered by anyone.  The meeting, if it ever happened, could have been nothing more than a handshake and "Pleased to meet you" while passing in a hallway.

Unless there is clear evidence that Joe Biden used his office for personal gain for himself or his family (as Trump routinely does by steering government business to his properties) this is just another nothing burger being hyped by the Trump side because they are desperate for an October surprise.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

I am implying specifically that the some people at the FBI may have purposefully withheld information that was on the Hard drive from members of Congress during the Impeachment hearing. I say that because the FBI was in possession of the hard drive during the impeachment hearing. There is no question of that.  Therefore knowing that, I think it is a reasonable question to ask of the FBI as to why they did not release information to the Congress. Wouldn't you agree? Wouldn't you want to ask the FBI director why that is?

Do you have any evidence that "some people at the FBI may have purposefully withheld information" pertinent to the impeachment hearing?  Do you think the FBI has enough people with enough knowledge to go through every document in every hard drive in their possession and recognize the significance of a "thank you for the meeting" sentence buried in one email?

• Like 1

Well, perhaps Hunter could say - "This laptop is not legitimate, the laptop is not mine and this is a hoax"

I mean if that is the case, say so. Say it like this, " the signature on the contract is a forgery, the people who say that they were recipients and cross verifying authenticity are liars, the man who owns the store is a liar, all the emails are fake, my business partner now claiming he has additional emails is a liar, and all his claims to have further evidence of business between my Father and him concerning China are lies".

That would be a place to start. Are you OK with that?

If someone presented me with a hard drive that they claimed came from a computer I disposed of years ago and asked if it was mine, there is no way I would be able to give a definitive yes or no.

Do you record the hard drive serial number of every computer you have and keep this information after getting rid of the computer?

Money laundering? Tax evasion? The selling of influence? I am not sure. So many to list. I think more is on the laptop that has not come out yet... wait stop me there... only speculating of course.  Maybe it's all already out.  A lot of this does depend on what happened when he was in office. If you arrange US policy, and receive money from that transaction, that must be some sort of crime, bribery? I mean surely more solid then trying to accuse the President of a bribe for looking into it? Complicated. I know it does not really matter to you, but as an American it turns my stomach. Are such things legal in your country?

Every one of your speculations could also be directed at Trump.  Investigations are launched based on evidence, not speculation.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, onthedarkside said:

A post relying on a report from the Washington Times has been removed, as that outlet is considered a "questionable source" that is not-credible and not allowed as a news source here.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-times/

Thanks for that link.  My low opinion of the Washington Times just sank lower.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Do you have any evidence that "some people at the FBI may have purposefully withheld information" pertinent to the impeachment hearing?  Do you think the FBI has enough people with enough knowledge to go through every document in every hard drive in their possession and recognize the significance of a "thank you for the meeting" sentence buried in one email?

You ask a rather strange question here. I am asking a question, let me spell it out specifically again: We know the FBI had the laptop during the impeachment. Was congress informed? Yes or No. If No why not? It is up to the FBI to now tell the Congress of the United States in one committee or another why they had a laptop and decided not to let Congress know, if that is the case. Was it a high level decision? Was it a low level error? I want to know. And my questions are reasonable ones.

To answer your question, oh yeah, I do believe the FBI has enough people to go through a lap top that falls into their hands belonging to the son of the former Vice President of the United States, that they already know when they receive it has email that discuss Ukraine and China, money transfers, and the potential to involve the VP. Definitely have the personnel for that. I am getting tired so very tired of this.

Sir one more time, YES, the FBI has the manpower to go through a laptop that comes from the son of the former VP of the USA, and especially one which deals with financial dealings of Ukraine, and especially when the name Hunter Biden has come up in an Impeachment proceeding of the President of the United States.

Now continuing, two former business associates of Hunter Biden have also come forward with their own tranches of emails. Could these business parters have faked all of their emails, or some of them? Is that possible? Sure, so everyone of their emails will be gone over with a fine tooth comb and at some point, just like the laptop it will be pronounced real. As the FBI has the laptop, I am quite sure they know already if its real or not.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, heybruce said:

If someone presented me with a hard drive that they claimed came from a computer I disposed of years ago and asked if it was mine, there is no way I would be able to give a definitive yes or no.

Do you record the hard drive serial number of every computer you have and keep this information after getting rid of the computer?

You might want to watch Tony Bobulinski's live confession of the Biden's activities, live now. There is no longer need to know if the hard drive info is real or not. All exposed. Watch the video. He has also handed over all his communication devices. He is a democrat.

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6203988654001#sp=show-clips

Hint: start defending the wrong doing angle. FOrget the Biden is not lying part.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rabas said:

You might want to watch Tony Bobulinski's live confession of the Biden's activities, live now. There is no longer need to know if the hard drive info is real or not. All exposed. Watch the video. He has also handed over all his communication devices. He is a democrat.

Hint: start defending the wrong doing angle. FOrget the Biden is not lying part.

Faux News isn't the most credible. 

And if you want to talk about lies, Trump leads the pack.  Not sure why you are giving him a pass and going after Hunter.  Bizarre.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Such a long post but only needs a short answer.

There is no evidence its bidens computer.

Joe was not vp at the time of any alleged china deal.

Burisma debunked.

Some just can't give it up.  Bizarre.  They read only news from conservative outlets because they've been told the best ones are fake news! LOL.  They seem to like their echo chamber.

5 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Faux News isn't the most credible. 

And if you want to talk about lies, Trump leads the pack.  Not sure why you are giving him a pass and going after Hunter.  Bizarre.

You only have to watch the live video, it's a press conference. You don't need to read anything on fox's pages.

I give no one a pass, especially truth. Have a good day.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

From what I understand, they don't have the meta data.  This is a conspiracy theory being driven by the president and his band of criminals.  I.E. Rudy and crew.  It's a distraction from the 1,000+ Americans who are dying every day due to the poor policy decisions by this administration.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/oct/15/look-behind-ny-post-headline-about-joe-biden-and-u/

You are incorrect. Rudy handed in the laptop on monday, the metadata will have already been scrutinized. Your link is from the 15th October. As predicted more and more corroborating evidence has been dripped out daily, to catch those crying conspiracy like Schiff and all MSM apart from NYPost,Washington Times and Fox in a trap. Now there is confirmation from other participants in the emails that it is all genuine, and as suspected involvement goes all the way up. Plus Devon Archer released his email login from prison further corroborating and confirming the authenticity of the emails. Plus DOJ and NI confirming it is NOT a Russian disinfo campaign. And a week on, the Biden's hve still not claimed teh emails are fake, and the Biden surrogate campaign manager even went as far as to say nobody is doubting the authenticity. So lets say, in a week since your news link things have moved on substantially.

I will state that anybody at this stage claiming the whole issue is a hoax(in the face of overwhelming and credible evidence) is 1)delusional and b)a conspiracy theorist.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

You are incorrect. Rudy handed in the laptop on monday, the metadata will have already been scrutinized. Your link is from the 15th October. As predicted more and more corroborating evidence has been dripped out daily, to catch those crying conspiracy like Schiff and all MSM apart from NYPost,Washington Times and Fox in a trap. Now there is confirmation from other participants in the emails that it is all genuine, and as suspected involvement goes all the way up. Plus Devon Archer released his email login from prison further corroborating and confirming the authenticity of the emails. Plus DOJ and NI confirming it is NOT a Russian disinfo campaign. And a week on, the Biden's hve still not claimed teh emails are fake, and the Biden surrogate campaign manager even went as far as to say nobody is doubting the authenticity. So lets say, in a week since your news link things have moved on substantially.

I will state that anybody at this stage claiming the whole issue is a hoax(in the face of overwhelming and credible evidence) is 1)delusional and b)a conspiracy theorist.

Only yesterday the FBI confirmed ongoing election 2020 interference campaign by Russia; an overview Russian of activities below, but reported by many media outlets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2020_United_States_elections

As to your claim of overwhelming and credible evidence,; only accusations which have not been proven in a Court of law, nor charges laid. trump is setting a terrible example of justice in the USA by demanding the jailing of Biden in contradiction of "innocent until proven guilty", as he did with Clinton and others in his past. trump is yet again demonstrating he is unfit to represent the Office of the President of the USA  - hopefully recognised by the American people on 03/11.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

You ask a rather strange question here. I am asking a question, let me spell it out specifically again: We know the FBI had the laptop during the impeachment. Was congress informed? Yes or No. If No why not? It is up to the FBI to now tell the Congress of the United States in one committee or another why they had a laptop and decided not to let Congress know, if that is the case. Was it a high level decision? Was it a low level error? I want to know. And my questions are reasonable ones.

To answer your question, oh yeah, I do believe the FBI has enough people to go through a lap top that falls into their hands belonging to the son of the former Vice President of the United States, that they already know when they receive it has email that discuss Ukraine and China, money transfers, and the potential to involve the VP. Definitely have the personnel for that. I am getting tired so very tired of this.

Sir one more time, YES, the FBI has the manpower to go through a laptop that comes from the son of the former VP of the USA, and especially one which deals with financial dealings of Ukraine, and especially when the name Hunter Biden has come up in an Impeachment proceeding of the President of the United States.

Now continuing, two former business associates of Hunter Biden have also come forward with their own tranches of emails. Could these business parters have faked all of their emails, or some of them? Is that possible? Sure, so everyone of their emails will be gone over with a fine tooth comb and at some point, just like the laptop it will be pronounced real. As the FBI has the laptop, I am quite sure they know already if its real or not.

We could argue hypotheticals forever, or we could wait for answers to some of your many questions and discuss it then.  I'm taking the latter option.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rabas said:

I don't waste time with videos.  Did Tony Bobulinski, disgruntled former business partner of Hunter Biden, provide any hard evidence of criminal activity by either of the Bidens?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I've asked before and I will ask again:  What crime was committed? 

If the email is genuine and the one sentence referring to a meeting is accurate, it means some meeting that didn't warrant being documented and that Joe Biden doesn't remember took place.  Considering the number of meetings Joe Biden has had in his lifetime, it's no surprise he can't remember the insignificant ones. 

6 hours ago, Damual Travesty said:

Why does it matter? What would have changed? It doesn't include any information on the quid pro quo which would have exonerated Trump.

Edited by candide
  • Like 1