Jump to content

Trump slams Facebook, Twitter for taking down Biden story in NY Post


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty funny guys, I get that you hate trump, but that doesnt make this story any less true.   https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-da

Poor Trump.  First his bogus "unmasking" investigation--using taxpayer money no less--and that he's been spouting about for months, found absolutely nothing.  Then his Russian propaganda on Hunter Bid

Says honest Donald!

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Sujo said:

I doubt very much the fbi will say one way or the other this close to an election. They learnt their lesson last time.

 

As it stands, its nothing to do with Joe anyway.

 

This is my concern, leaving the issue hanging in the air could be very damaging to Biden

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sujo said:

I doubt very much the fbi will say one way or the other this close to an election. They learnt their lesson last time.

 

As it stands, its nothing to do with Joe anyway.

lol They share the same last name ! That's everything to do with pop,he admitted  he would of never got these ties if it wasn't his fathers last name !  Nice try!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/hunter-biden-defends-foreign-business-dealings-admits-poor-judgment-n1066201

 

Also Shoe on the other foot ! Trumps kids would be trashed if...

Stay tuned!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sujo said:

I doubt very much the fbi will say one way or the other this close to an election. They learnt their lesson last time.

 

As it stands, its nothing to do with Joe anyway.

I disagree.  If improper financial entanglements with China exist then Joe is a national security risk (same argument made by the left regarding Trump's ties to Russia, so please, the left can't deny this point).  Are you then suggesting that we shouldn't find out this all-important truth until after the election?  That would be absolutely backwards logic.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully this article from the NY Post which is the source for all of this story will not be censored.

There is now a gentleman by the name of Tony Bobulinski  a former business partner of Hunter Biden who claims to have additional information regarding Biden and dealings with China. His full complete statement to the Newspaper is included:

 

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, riclag said:

lol They share the same last name ! That's everything to do with pop,he admitted  he would of never got these ties if it wasn't his fathers last name !  Nice try!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/trump-impeachment-inquiry/hunter-biden-defends-foreign-business-dealings-admits-poor-judgment-n1066201

 

Also Shoe on the other foot ! Trumps kids would be trashed if...

Stay tuned!

What do you mean, if. Ivankas chinese trademarks ring a bell?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Vetted; does that mean data forensically examined by independent IT specialists? If not the 'vetting' is without worth.

Vetting, as in verifying as true at least some of the information contained in the hard drives.  Enough to be reasonably satisfied that the contents are valid and legit.  If you mean to suggest that the only true means of vetting would be forensic analysis of the data then I and a whole lot of other folks would beg to differ.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tippaporn said:

Vetting, as in verifying as true at least some of the information contained in the hard drives.  Enough to be reasonably satisfied that the contents are valid and legit.  If you mean to suggest that the only true means of vetting would be forensic analysis of the data then I and a whole lot of other folks would beg to differ.

Forensic analysis to verify the source of the data / hacking, which in this case is crucially important

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Damual Travesty said:

Hopefully this article from the NY Post which is the source for all of this story will not be censored.

There is now a gentleman by the name of Tony Bobulinski  a former business partner of Hunter Biden who claims to have additional information regarding Biden and dealings with China. His full complete statement to the Newspaper is included:

 

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

 

 

 

From the article...

 

while the date on the May 2017 e-mail would be nearly four months after Biden left the White House, it’s not known when discussions among the partners and with the Chinese first began. Certainly they started before the e-mail. And while such deals would be legal for Joe Biden when he left government service...

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Damual Travesty said:

Hopefully this article from the NY Post which is the source for all of this story will not be censored.

There is now a gentleman by the name of Tony Bobulinski  a former business partner of Hunter Biden who claims to have additional information regarding Biden and dealings with China. His full complete statement to the Newspaper is included:

 

https://nypost.com/2020/10/22/hunter-biz-partner-confirms-e-mail-details-joe-bidens-push-to-make-millions-from-china/

 

 

You do understand the email he discusses is when biden was not in office. It was when trump was in office. Biden was free to deal as he wished.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, simple1 said:

 

From the article...

 

while the date on the May 2017 e-mail would be nearly four months after Biden left the White House, it’s not known when discussions among the partners and with the Chinese first began. Certainly they started before the e-mail. And while such deals would be legal for Joe Biden when he left government service...

"Certainly they started before the email" let that sink in.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...