Trump slams Facebook, Twitter for taking down Biden story in NY Post

webfact

2 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do they censor what they don't like or what is unconfirmed?

It seems lots of stories seem to become "real" when they are repeated often enough on social media. Is that good?

I.e. that stupid Q-Anon conspiracy. Wouldn't it be much better if social media would not have spread that and other crazy conspiracy theories?

I think it should be the duty of the media to publish the truth. But I guess I am a little old-fashioned with that expectation.

That's fine, providing they do that to all and every story, and not based on their own political bias. Seeing how the traditional media have evolved I wouldn't count on sm being any different.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Honest or not, he has a point. 

Are FB and Twitter deliberately censoring a story that could be very harmful to Joe Biden? Are they showing their political bias? 

Well, asking a loaded question like that certainly betrays your biases.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, allencraig said:

The NY Post sits right next to the National Enquirer at the grocery store checkout. If they didn't run this story, it might have been Joe Biden Admits to Alien Abduction! Exclusive Story!

And the standard pic on page 3 of a topless girl with 3 nipples.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Poor Trump.  First his bogus "unmasking" investigation--using taxpayer money no less--and that he's been spouting about for months, found absolutely nothing.  Then his Russian propaganda on Hunter Biden is being ignored by reputable media and censored by Twitter and Facebook.  This close to the election.  But Trump needn't worry.  People are already early voting, so no point in manufacturing fake news now. 

Just heard 14 million have voted. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Dumbastheycome said:

This time around I find strange that several of Trump's  campaign ad's directed at Biden use images of Russian origin  lifted from stock imagery.

One of those relates to the accusations  about Military funding but what should be an embarrassment is that image content is of Russian equipment ! Others  are  more  generic in depiction

Is Trump's campaign Management contracting out  to Russia ? Once again their funding is a  bit stretched.

It was reported that the animation was done by a Russian photographer and illustrator. What a joke.

• Like 1