Trump slams Facebook, Twitter for taking down Biden story in NY Post

webfact

14 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I would like to see all MSM that tried to cover it up and censor it held to account

Giuliani refused to make available copy of content (could easily have been overseen in a secure environment) of the HD for analysis and research by MSN. Will have to wait and see the outcome of the investigation by independent law enforcement, not the highly politised DoJ under Barr; trump's creation. trump has a great deal of negative issues to face once he has been removed from power

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Ratcliffe is a partisan, former conservative Republican congressman/Trump ally appointed to his post by Trump with no prior qualifying experience. He's a political Trump hack, and has zero credibility especially on Trump related matters:

Good!  I would hold DNI Radcliff a traitor  and treasonous  if he didn't confirm what the fbi concurs !

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Agree 100%. He should face a huge sentence. Given the seriousness of his claims I would find a life sentence appropriate if he made this up, or knew it was false. Plus all those involved.

But similarly, if the emails are all proven legitimate, I would like to see all MSM that tried to cover it up and censor it held to account. They never acted the same when when it was Trumps tax returns turning up, or the recent military being "losers" stories. If they are proven to know the emails are legitimate and censored the story, covering up the truth to run a false narrative, with the goal being to swing a tightly fought election, that is a crime up there in seriousness with a possible Giuliani hoax.

I hope we can all agree on this?

Brilliant! I think we all here will agree on that 100 percent if he made this up or knew it was false

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Agree 100%. He should face a huge sentence. Given the seriousness of his claims I would find a life sentence appropriate if he made this up, or knew it was false. Plus all those involved.

But similarly, if the emails are all proven legitimate, I would like to see all MSM that tried to cover it up and censor it held to account. They never acted the same when when it was Trumps tax returns turning up, or the recent military being "losers" stories. If they are proven to know the emails are legitimate and censored the story, covering up the truth to run a false narrative, with the goal being to swing a tightly fought election, that is a crime up there in seriousness with a possible Giuliani hoax.

I hope we can all agree on this?

Trumps has never released his returns. If he has an issue he can sue, but then he must show any reports are wrong. Given his office and his penchant for suing why hasnt he done that. Hmm.

Msm never tried to censor or cover it up. Good journalists confirm with their own contacts to verify. They could not do that.

For trump calling military losers it was verified. Even fox news used their own sources to verify it. You have used fox news links on this matter so u must find that accusation credible. Yes?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

Good!  I would hold DNI Radcliff a traitor  and treasonous  if he didn't confirm what the fbi concurs !

The fbi said they cannot add anything to the senate inquiry. So they did not confirm what he said was true. Its in the link.

• Haha 1

No matter what goes on in the future what the fbi did by saying ,"The FBI and Justice Department concur with DNI Ratcliffe"   verifies radcliff's credibility ! 

As long as Radcliff can get backup from the fbi ,in this matter imop OMG! 

Edited by riclag
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

link proving the actual laptop Giulinani handed in to the Delaware police contained no metadata and only pdf files please?

I am not sure it's the right question.

The right question is: why is it that Giuliani did not release its proof (incl. Metadata) for all to see and check?

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Given the corruption of Biden's reputation by trump, couldn't trust anything coming out of his Office which has political connotations - this is the sorry state of what America has become under trump - way past due for trump to be removed from Office.

Deported to Russia?

39 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Possibly worried bad actors (no not Danny DeVito) would insert false files themselves and crow loudly from the rooftops its a fake, therefore muddying the waters and compromising the reliability of the evidence? Giuliani handed it in to police. Seems rational, and I am happy he did this, rather than say hand it over to snopes or the like to "fact check" it.

At any rate, police have physical possession of the lappy. Should not be long until news of it being a hoax or otherwise is known. The stakes are incredibly high.

Look at point 6. There is no metadata and many things wrong. Perhaps search ypurself.

https://techcrunch.com/2020/10/14/suspect-provenance-of-hunter-biden-data-cache-prompts-skepticism-and-social-media-bans/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sujo said:
3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

He already has.

"The former New York City mayor said he turned the laptop over to police in Delaware with Bernard Kerik because he felt "uncomfortable" with it in his possession in an interview Monday with Newsmax TV's Greg Kelly."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/10/20/giuliani_i_turned_over_hunter_bidens_laptop_with_pictures_of_underage_girls_to_delaware_police.html

It has no metadata, only pdf files. Why is that, so it cannot be traced as fake. Putin must be laughing into his vodka.

Wrong! Putin is a martini (that is six parts vodka) man, not vodka. He thinks he's 007. I hunt for ancient permafrost animals with him occasionally so I should know. He's never mentioned Hunter's laptop, BTW. :stoner:

Edited by MaxYakov
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MaxYakov said:

Wrong! Putin is a martini (that is six parts vodka) man, not vodka. He thinks he's 007. I hunt for ancient permafrost animals with him occasionally so I should know. He's never mentioned Hunter's laptop, BTW. :stoner:

Daniel Craig has a putinian twist in his kind of beauty, LOL

Edited by Opl

10 minutes ago, yourauntbob said:

Wake up people, the government is not telling you the truth, the corporate media is not a trusted source, and it doesnt matter if Trump or Biden wins.  If voting made a difference they wouldnt let you do it.

Very true, which is why we laugh at those claiming media peer validation of media stories make them true, or false.  Quite a few snoozers have just taken the blue pill, and will blindly follow the media lead like a buffalo with a nose ring.  The real threat is those with a hidden agenda that are using the media to influence.  Makes you wonder what their objective is if they need to lie and use propaganda to meet that objective.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

Very true, which is why we laugh at those claiming media peer validation of media stories make them true, or false.  Quite a few snoozers have just taken the blue pill, and will blindly follow the media lead like a buffalo with a nose ring.  The real threat is those with a hidden agenda that are using the media to influence.  Makes you wonder what their objective is if they need to lie and use propaganda to meet that objective.

So you now believe the government (Trump) is not telling the truth. ???? 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

If so, it is high time Biden sr and jr came out and publicly stated "These emails are fake, Hunter Biden did not write any of them, the whole story is a hoax".

When Biden comes out of his hole, let me know if he sees his shadow or not. ????️

I need to plan my November\December vacation. ????

• Like 1