Jump to content

Trump slams Facebook, Twitter for taking down Biden story in NY Post


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pretty funny guys, I get that you hate trump, but that doesnt make this story any less true.   https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-da

Poor Trump.  First his bogus "unmasking" investigation--using taxpayer money no less--and that he's been spouting about for months, found absolutely nothing.  Then his Russian propaganda on Hunter Bid

Says honest Donald!

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I would like to see all MSM that tried to cover it up and censor it held to account

Giuliani refused to make available copy of content (could easily have been overseen in a secure environment) of the HD for analysis and research by MSN. Will have to wait and see the outcome of the investigation by independent law enforcement, not the highly politised DoJ under Barr; trump's creation. trump has a great deal of negative issues to face once he has been removed from power

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Ratcliffe is a partisan, former conservative Republican congressman/Trump ally appointed to his post by Trump with no prior qualifying experience. He's a political Trump hack, and has zero credibility especially on Trump related matters:

 

Good!  I would hold DNI Radcliff a traitor  and treasonous  if he didn't confirm what the fbi concurs !

Edited by riclag
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Agree 100%. He should face a huge sentence. Given the seriousness of his claims I would find a life sentence appropriate if he made this up, or knew it was false. Plus all those involved.

 But similarly, if the emails are all proven legitimate, I would like to see all MSM that tried to cover it up and censor it held to account. They never acted the same when when it was Trumps tax returns turning up, or the recent military being "losers" stories. If they are proven to know the emails are legitimate and censored the story, covering up the truth to run a false narrative, with the goal being to swing a tightly fought election, that is a crime up there in seriousness with a possible Giuliani hoax.

  I hope we can all agree on this?

Brilliant! I think we all here will agree on that 100 percent if he made this up or knew it was false

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Agree 100%. He should face a huge sentence. Given the seriousness of his claims I would find a life sentence appropriate if he made this up, or knew it was false. Plus all those involved.

 But similarly, if the emails are all proven legitimate, I would like to see all MSM that tried to cover it up and censor it held to account. They never acted the same when when it was Trumps tax returns turning up, or the recent military being "losers" stories. If they are proven to know the emails are legitimate and censored the story, covering up the truth to run a false narrative, with the goal being to swing a tightly fought election, that is a crime up there in seriousness with a possible Giuliani hoax.

  I hope we can all agree on this?

Trumps has never released his returns. If he has an issue he can sue, but then he must show any reports are wrong. Given his office and his penchant for suing why hasnt he done that. Hmm.

 

Msm never tried to censor or cover it up. Good journalists confirm with their own contacts to verify. They could not do that.

 

For trump calling military losers it was verified. Even fox news used their own sources to verify it. You have used fox news links on this matter so u must find that accusation credible. Yes?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, riclag said:

Good!  I would hold DNI Radcliff a traitor  and treasonous  if he didn't confirm what the fbi concurs !

The fbi said they cannot add anything to the senate inquiry. So they did not confirm what he said was true. Its in the link.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, riclag said:

Brilliant! I think we all here will agree on that 100 percent if he made this up or knew it was false

Agreed 100%.  Let’s see who the real liars are.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No matter what goes on in the future what the fbi did by saying ,"The FBI and Justice Department concur with DNI Ratcliffe"   verifies radcliff's credibility ! 

As long as Radcliff can get backup from the fbi ,in this matter imop OMG! 

Edited by riclag
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...