New condo buyers offered visa and Elite Card but stranded expats are left out in the cold

webfact

On 10/17/2020 at 8:28 PM, starfish said:

In the many years i´ve been living here, i´ve always found it odd, that when i´m in a shop, where i have been regular customer for decades, a complete stranger comes in (after me) and suddenly gets served first. and i´m like, whtf ? !

This happened to me in many other shops and small supermarkets time and again.

Over the years i´ve come to understand, that only a new customer is worth to please, as they have me already . . . ????

Go figure !

It´s similar to the widespread habit of increasing prices for existing tourists, when there´s less of them.

sorry to hear that, it never happened to me, but I have a bad habit to walk away when they take too long to serve food.

maybe they dislike your face hahahaha

On 10/19/2020 at 12:31 PM, micmichd said:

The old farts can also go to one of these homes for the elderly. 

The luxury one in Hua Hin is certainly much better than getting strapped in a home for the elderly in Europe. 

hey, have some respect you will get old one day or not .. anyway you got it.

On 10/15/2020 at 5:14 PM, Mr Meeseeks said:

Should the Thai Embassy make a complaint to the Australian Government?

Currently nobody is allowed into Australia except citizens and permanent residents.

Thailand is actually letting different groups of people in, including foreign work permit holders, permanent residents, business people, married, those with Thai children etc.

Thailand is being pretty fair considering public opinion, yet folk think they should just swing open the doors.

Dream on.

They need money