Police deployed in Ratchaprasong area amid planned protest, warn against ‘illegal’ assembly after 5pm

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I read the news this morning my first thought was ' The protestors are winning this & the Dinosaurs are running scared.   More power to the youngun's elbows. 

Totally disagree with you, it is slowly growing, and soon the whole country will be involved. Your idol and his cronies have already shown that they are running scared with this mornings announce

The army desperados think this will stifle dissent. I doubt it will. They are so despised at this point, this draconian move will only make things worse.   And in addition, this will stifle

Posted Images

Well that worked well going by what I'm seeing on youtube. Talk about crazy schoolgirls. How do you handle them?

Edited by nausea
24 minutes ago, nausea said:

Well that worked well going by what I'm seeing on youtube. Talk about crazy schoolgirls. How do you handle them?

huh?

Just now, tgw said:

I do... almost everyone is sitting on the ground.

Really? Most people I see are standing up giving the three fingered salute.

3 minutes ago, nausea said:

Really? Most people I see are standing up giving the three fingered salute.

they briefly did that from 17:59 until 18:02 to sing the national anthem. now everyone sitting again. which feed are you watching?

2 hours ago, anchadian said:

https://www.thaipbsworld.com/pm-prayut-agrees-to-extraordinary-house-session/

The prime minister also dismissed speculation that the government was planning to impose a curfew and enlarge the state of emergency to cover some other areas outside Bangkok to deal with the escalating anti-government protests.

He said the he will ask the Cabinet during its weekly meeting on Tuesday to consider proposing to Parliament to meet to discuss the current situation.

No hurry, then. Maybe talk about arranging another meeting to discuss preliminary thoughts regarding forming a comitee to await reports from a few sub-comitees.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Brunolem said:

as in Iran in 1979, for example, they are followed by mayhem... 

I was there 3 weeks before the Ayatollah moved in, that was a lot more violent the students were blowing the place up, infact the hotel we stayed in after we had gone they blew it up, what the regime did afterwards, well best we dont talk about it, as I did have friends who were stranded there

31 minutes ago, nausea said:

I'm losing it, what is the significance of people sitting down? 

well, I was expecting to see crazy schoolgirls in that feed, instead I saw people sitting down.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, tgw said:

well, I was expecting to see crazy schoolgirls in that feed, instead I saw people sitting down.

You serious? You didn't see these crazy schoolgirls adressing the crowd? You know, the ones in white shirts and blue dresses. Maybe you haven't been in Thailand too long.