COVID-19 is not going away soon or ever

Jillie Norman

2 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Should it be proven, as is asserted by many authorities on virus manipulation, that this is indeed a lab-manufactured entity, the creator should be slapped with criminal charges and locked away in some place where they can never repeat such crimes against humanity. Following the money trail it looks like it could be a mistake to blame China alone.

I understand what you said but don't see how it makes a rat'ร ลรร at this point. 

• Like 1

"Certainly not thrown down the drain!

Those who have collected the lion share of this money printing eruption have done quite well, thank you very much...to the tune of hundreds of billions added to their already extravagant fortunes".

Keeping marginally, or sub-profitable companies afloat to benefit the well-connected?

In my view, this makes it money down the drain.

• Like 1

If it doesnt go away I am going to run, run run and find a spot where no one will be like 7-11. If that doesnt work I will run naked through the nearest market

How do I know what will happen, wont happen, send my kids to school if there is a school 

Other things to happen

No more Diesel at PTT,

ALL fast food places will be turned into 7-11's,

NO MORE SUM TUM!!! It will disappear in Thailand.

OH, and no more Soap Operas (anywhere)

Hope this helps

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

The evidence thus far indicates the virus crossed species in the markets of Wuhan, where conspicuous consumption of exotic meats is a status symbol for wealthy Chinese.

Evidence or media reports.I was under the impression it was impossible to prove where the virus came from and that only theories have been put forth but no real evidence.

A post with an unapproved video source and replies have been removed.

Also removed is a post making false claims about COVID test results.

Please see the posting rules that pertain to the Coronavirus subforum:

"Do not post news or any form of content, including video, audio, images, social media posts that contains messages that may cause people to be afraid or intentionally distort information, causing misunderstanding during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Any posts or topics which our moderation team deems to be scaremongering, deliberately misleading or has been posted to deliberately distort information will be removed without warning. You may also be subject to a posting suspension or have your profile permanently suspended from the site."

3 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Not good, is it. A totally new way of life for the entire planet.

There may be something good with it ... in a dystopic future , it might enable some kind of " reboot " for humanity ...

Edited by nobodysfriend
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, nobodysfriend said:
3 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Not good, is it. A totally new way of life for the entire planet.

There may be something good with it ... in a dystopic future , it might enable some kind of " reboot " for humanity ...

Edited 4 minutes ago by nobodysfriend

I'm not sure there is enough intelligent life on the planet for us to survive. This pandemic has provided a perfect litmus test, and we haven't come out of it well. I've long thought we've only got another couple of hundred years at most, and nothing I've seen has persuaded me otherwise. Quite the opposite, in fact.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I'm not sure there is enough intelligent life on the planet for us to survive. This pandemic has provided a perfect litmus test, and we haven't come out of it well. I've long thought we've only got another couple of hundred years at most, and nothing I've seen has persuaded me otherwise. Quite the opposite, in fact.

History proves that humanity's path is lead by the same basic instincts that are still present today , greed and fear .

That is what lead us all into the mess we are in now .

If , ever , some part of mankind survives a possibly dystopic future , the survivors might be able to rebuild some kind of society that is based on values that are different from today's ... I just try to think positive , 55

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I think that mankind is just being taught a lesson ...

Everything is connected , every action provokes a reaction ...