COVID-19 is not going away soon or ever

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not like a regular flu at all. They want masks and distancing to be permanent. None of that happened for regular flu or any other diseases, far as I know. I'm happy to go back to life as pre coro

eventually, everyone will copy sweden and move on as it was a year ago, but its bitter and humiliating for politicians around the world to admit they committed high treason on their own coun

Not to mention that they have destroyed their countries' already fragile economies, that will need years to recover, if ever...

Posted Images

10 hours ago, scammed said:

eventually, everyone will copy sweden and move on

as it was a year ago, but its bitter and humiliating

for politicians around the world to admit they committed high treason on their own country, so its going to take quite some time yet

don't think the rest of the world is that stupid.. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
2 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

Should it be proven, as is asserted by many authorities on virus manipulation, that this is indeed a lab-manufactured entity, the creator should be slapped with criminal charges and locked away in some place where they can never repeat such crimes against humanity. Following the money trail it looks like it could be a mistake to blame China alone.

I understand what you said but don't see how it makes a rat'ร ลรร at this point. 

• Like 1