I like living in Chiang Mai

21 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Last night about 9 PM 

Mid-week at 9pm..Rule No 1..Never Ever enter a bar until at least 11pm....you tailgate at home first-or dorm room

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like my house, my housing estate, the shops nearby. I like the weather, the mountains, the lakes, jungle and waterfalls. My kids are happy at the schools and universities nearby. We h

33 years living in Chiang Mai,so guess I like this place,when I first arrived here I used to cycle around town,now driving around  can be a nightmare,how things have changed,from one small

Still have no idea why people choose to live in a place where the pollution levels make it unlivable and dangerous to your health for several months a year. Been there, not worth the health problems,

Posted Images

20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I see loads of people on the other side of the window ........ they're all sitting in the area with the live band!

Here's the other side of the window ..... plenty of people, the lit room is empty.

t-bar.jpg

Agreed i posted the same minutes ago after trying to squint thru the CC photoshoot..she walks like a champ in those heels 🙂

1 hour ago, ChakaKhan said:

Mid-week at 9pm..Rule No 1..Never Ever enter a bar until at least 11pm....you tailgate at home first-or dorm room

Isn't bar closing time midnight in Chiang Mai, the fun capital of the world?

Heading up to Chiang Mai in December for a few days, going to be staying near the Night Market and Taipei Gate Area.  Will make a run up to the mountain tops to the temples for a visit and then maybe hit the zoo.  I used to live up near the university back in 2014 when I was working on a short term contract.  Enjoyed it. Ex-In laws have many family members who live on the road going up to  Doi Inthanon.  Thinking about possibly making a move up that way as the GF's from just over the border there in Myanmar.  

• Like 1
On 10/24/2020 at 3:05 AM, ChakaKhan said:

Also you don't have to buy the "girls" bar drinks all night!

• Thanks 1
On 10/21/2020 at 2:28 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Hospital????????????????????

Pantip isn't near a hospital, to my recollection.

Happy to hear Loi Kroh has new pavements. If the council had a clue they'd turn Loi Kroh into a Walking Street with decent restaurants and bars. When I was there it was a grotty dump.

You're evading the question. First you claimed the town was grotty because of all the broken phone boxes and now apparently it's just 2 phone boxes in one location? That's what bothers you?