Police vow to pursue legal actions against Ratchaprasong rallyists

webfact

13 hours ago, Srikcir said:

Seems that if the SOE wasn't invoked before the rally, there would be no violations of law. So basically a setup that forces violations. 

You sir are erudite beyond erudite.   Sadly, the junta just makes stuff up as they go along.  Words from people like you, and the young, are a waste on room temperature IQ's who only obsess about the shine of their jackboots.    Well heeled tourists have lots in common with this government.  ????    It is just more of the decline of Thailand.  If it were not for a few close friends and some business I have there,  I would rarely go there. 

13 hours ago, Reigntax said:

Do you have an English translation ?

How many foreign languages DO YOU speak mister Grammarly prosecutor? I do my best with English which is not my mother tongue, and on top of it do my best right now to answer politely in accordance to this forum rules but the mentation is strong not to do it ????

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I watched last night  there was one young guy standing down a group of riot police  waving a white ribbon

like some kind of vampire slayer ???? the police actually retreated  but  a few minutes later  some regular police ran in and snatched him away !!804963753_--ThairathTV2020-10-1619-00.ts_snapshot_00_54.25_2020_10.17_13_32_04.jpg.661e27d87424d6b088fd2ebdad2379f1.jpg

1634951958_--ThairathTV2020-10-1619-00.ts_snapshot_01_00.21_2020_10.17_13_39_58.jpg.91c2e58d70963be8e395d6fc050fc5ad.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The majority of these protestors are no doubt attempting to get their message across in a peaceful way.

Its too bad that at any rally like this anywhere in the world a group will appear with an agenda of causing grief

They are the ones who need to be dealt with by authorities, its just too bad they are the gutless wonders who run and hide

21 hours ago, brewsterbudgen said:

I suppose you feel the same way about the Hong Kong "kids"?  Hopefully their brave actions will be the catalyst for real change in this country.

like the change the kids saw in China? These brave kids are going to cause some folks to not be able to feed their family because of business closure - that's real change?

• Confused 2

5 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

like the change the kids saw in China? These brave kids are going to cause some folks to not be able to feed their family because of business closure - that's real change?

Unfortunately Thailand is not the CCP, and people will not be killed in the streets, if they are then the man at the top better be prepared for international condemnation.  But then that's my sarcastic opinion only.

15 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Unfortunately Thailand is not the CCP, and people will not be killed in the streets, if they are then the man at the top better be prepared for international condemnation.  But then that's my sarcastic opinion only.

kids are easily swayed, they'll cause havoc just for 'likes'. My concern is that the billionaire will not be satisfied with just causing people to not being able to earn a living. It will only take a couple of naïve impressionable kids furnished with red shirt weapons of war to cause bloodshed on both sides and by that time he'll be jetting out of here to join the other traitor in Dubai (if he's not already there lol)..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

kids are easily swayed, they'll cause havoc just for 'likes'. My concern is that the billionaire will not be satisfied with just causing people to not being able to earn a living. It will only take a couple of naïve impressionable kids furnished with red shirt weapons of war to cause bloodshed on both sides and by that time he'll be jetting out of here to join the other traitor in Dubai (if he's not already there lol)..

Unfortunately I may have to agree with you, but it will be some outside dark force that enters the current fray.  These protests have been more than peaceful, a few upset and hurt people, but from the way I have seen it portrayed it has bee instigated from the other side.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Unfortunately I may have to agree with you, but it will be some outside dark force that enters the current fray.  These protests have been more than peaceful, a few upset and hurt people, but from the way I have seen it portrayed it has bee instigated from the other side.

yeah, I agree, the majority in the street don't have murder on their mind. But there are many who have been patiently waiting for cover (like the kids are providing now) to hit the streets again. They haven't had the nerve for they know they'll be imprisoned for openly displaying their intentions, but hiding behind uni kids with sniper rifles and RPG's is not beyond their capabilities- we all know those weapons are out there. The last thing I would like to view is kids getting caught up in a crossfire though by some of posts I've read recently there's apparently a lot of bored foreigners here who wish harm on this society..

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, from the home of CC said:

did you listen to your parents growing up? I know by the time I hit 14 I only listened to myself.. 

What in Christ's name does that have to do with anything?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

yeah, I agree, the majority in the street don't have murder on their mind. But there are many who have been patiently waiting for cover (like the kids are providing now) to hit the streets again. They haven't had the nerve for they know they'll be imprisoned for openly displaying their intentions, but hiding behind uni kids with sniper rifles and RPG's is not beyond their capabilities- we all know those weapons are out there. The last thing I would like to view is kids getting caught up in a crossfire though by some of posts I've read recently there's apparently a lot of bored foreigners here who wish harm on this society..

there is a reason why we see very few footclappers and red shirts in those protests. they are being kept out. the current protest leaders know very well that all sorts of bad things can happen when that sort of people gets involved.

1 hour ago, tgw said:

there is a reason why we see very few footclappers and red shirts in those protests. they are being kept out. the current protest leaders know very well that all sorts of bad things can happen when that sort of people gets involved.

imo the rs are already there waiting for an opportunity, and the longer this goes the more that will arrive. The current protest leaders are not going to be able to control squat if arson or gunfire occur hell they can't even agree on what they want their main message to be..

5 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

imo the rs are already there waiting for an opportunity, and the longer this goes the more that will arrive. The current protest leaders are not going to be able to control squat if arson or gunfire occur hell they can't even agree on what they want their main message to be..

Difficult to direct anything from their cells, that's true.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

The current protest leaders are not going to be able to control squat if arson or gunfire occur

Of course they won't be able to control anyone doing that, especially since those parties shall not be protesters ????

They news reports have showed these assemblies to be passionate but quite orderly, just like union meetings kinda, until non members gate crashed the meetings!

There were a lot of Security forces & Police on every major news channel, in groups of more than 5, with even less social distancing than the protesters ????.