Jump to content

Police vow to pursue legal actions against Ratchaprasong rallyists


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If human rights were being observed they would not have been arrested in the first place!

Just goes to show that you don't need to pass an IQ test to become a senior policeman in Thailand.

It makes me laugh, watching khaosod English (Facebook page) the guy translated the police order, get this, anyone selling food to the demonstrators, anyone transporting demonstrators - win riders, tax

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Unfortunately I may have to agree with you, but it will be some outside dark force that enters the current fray.  These protests have been more than peaceful, a few upset and hurt people, but from the way I have seen it portrayed it has bee instigated from the other side.

yeah, I agree, the majority in the street don't have murder on their mind. But there are many who have been patiently waiting for cover (like the kids are providing now) to hit the streets again. They haven't had the nerve for they know they'll be imprisoned for openly displaying their intentions, but hiding behind uni kids with sniper rifles and RPG's is not beyond their capabilities- we all know those weapons are out there. The last thing I would like to view is kids getting caught up in a crossfire though by some of posts I've read recently there's apparently a lot of bored foreigners here who wish harm on this society..

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, baboon said:

If they are so easily swayed, then why haven't the junta managed it, given they have the entire resources of the state at their disposal?

did you listen to your parents growing up? I know by the time I hit 14 I only listened to myself.. 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, from the home of CC said:

did you listen to your parents growing up? I know by the time I hit 14 I only listened to myself.. 

What in Christ's name does that have to do with anything?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

yeah, I agree, the majority in the street don't have murder on their mind. But there are many who have been patiently waiting for cover (like the kids are providing now) to hit the streets again. They haven't had the nerve for they know they'll be imprisoned for openly displaying their intentions, but hiding behind uni kids with sniper rifles and RPG's is not beyond their capabilities- we all know those weapons are out there. The last thing I would like to view is kids getting caught up in a crossfire though by some of posts I've read recently there's apparently a lot of bored foreigners here who wish harm on this society..

there is a reason why we see very few footclappers and red shirts in those protests. they are being kept out. the current protest leaders know very well that all sorts of bad things can happen when that sort of people gets involved.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tgw said:

there is a reason why we see very few footclappers and red shirts in those protests. they are being kept out. the current protest leaders know very well that all sorts of bad things can happen when that sort of people gets involved.

imo the rs are already there waiting for an opportunity, and the longer this goes the more that will arrive. The current protest leaders are not going to be able to control squat if arson or gunfire occur hell they can't even agree on what they want their main message to be..

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, from the home of CC said:

imo the rs are already there waiting for an opportunity, and the longer this goes the more that will arrive. The current protest leaders are not going to be able to control squat if arson or gunfire occur hell they can't even agree on what they want their main message to be..

Difficult to direct anything from their cells, that's true.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

The current protest leaders are not going to be able to control squat if arson or gunfire occur

Of course they won't be able to control anyone doing that, especially since those parties shall not be protesters 🙂

 

They news reports have showed these assemblies to be passionate but quite orderly, just like union meetings kinda, until non members gate crashed the meetings!

 

There were a lot of Security forces & Police on every major news channel, in groups of more than 5, with even less social distancing than the protesters 😷.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...