Immigration + Residency + School

Hi

I have a 1 year extension of stay based on marriage until end of 2021. I'm living in a small village X and I'm attending a Thai language school in Y because there are no Thai language schools in this tiny village. There is a 5 hours drive by bus back and forth to go to school. Now I'm thinking to rend a condo in Y, where the school is during 5 days a week. At weekend, the village X, where I applied for my visa and where my wife is living. Is there anything I need to consider regarding Immigration in X or Y? Thx for any inputs in advance.

Thank you Ubonjoe, very helpful as always. For the next extension of stay, I will make sure I will be at home (registered address) during the application process. There is another thing I need to do. It's the 90-day-reporting. I tried several times the following link: https://www.immigration.go.th/en/#serviceonline, but it takes ages until something happens and I always get the message, "This site can’t be reached". I tried this at different days and different times and it never works. Did you make other experience?