Thai property terminology.

Moonrakers

Hi.

I wonder if you kind folks could help me with something. I'm looking for the Thai (written) word for certain documents.

These are Or Chor 2 (The condominium title), chanote, tabien baan, and moo baan. (I know the last one is not a document)

I have tried to find these online myself but to no avail. Perhaps even better is if somebody knows where I can find these, because I'm probably going to need to know some more as well.

Thank you 

8 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

Tabien Bann is a literal translation of "house Registration"

ทะเบียนบ้าน

Moo Baan is a literal translation of the word "village"

หมู่บ้าน

Chanote is a translation of the word deed, there is no Condominium title document as such (still referred to as a chanote). Same document but refers to a building not land.

Chanote (translation of english word "deed")

โฉนด

Chanote (land)

โฉนดที่ดิน

Chanote (building)

หนังสือกรรมสิทธิ์ห้องชุด

Thank you. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Moonrakers said:

These are Or Chor 2 (The condominium title), chanote, tabien baan, and moo baan. (I know the last one is not a document)

I have tried to find these online myself but to no avail. Perhaps even better is if somebody knows where I can find these, because I'm probably going to need to know some more as well.

Try to look at this website SamuiForSale, under real estate you can find all information, law text and samples of land title deeds.

Tabien ban is house book, and moo ban is village.