Teacher knifed to death in France after showing class cartoons of Prophet Mohammad

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good to see this has been reported, rather than swept under the carpet 

Multiculturalism is a disaster. Globalists are pushing this agenda all over the world.

Remember….we must learn to use the correct terminology.   This wasn’t an outrageous, obscene, cold-blooded, deranged, psychotic murder….it was an emblematic example of vibrant cultural diver

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Don't believe so, but Christian extremist motivated terrorism does exist, including murder though not to the extent of Islamist killing; leave it at that, otherwise will go way off topic.

Thousands of Islamic terrorist attacks even since 9/11 and on a daily basis and you have to try and deflect from this extreme danger to the world by claiming Christian terrorism exists. BTW what is your view on apostasy, people who become Muslim for convenience and then leave, should they be executed under sharia law?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Mike k said:

So what about jews they don't eat pork 🤔

Non piggy eating was a ploy by Mohammad to attract Jews to his newly invented religion, He adopted other practices as well, it failed miserably and he never forgave them. One story of his death is that he was poisoned by the wife of a Jew he had killed and he died a few years later from the result.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Like 1
On 10/17/2020 at 11:40 AM, alien365 said:

I'm just trying to highlight that to a moderate Muslim, this terrorist is not a true Muslim.

Why don't the moderate Muslims, publicly condone, these murder's .

Live in fear in the name of religion . Nothing new ..   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, elliss said:

Why don't the moderate Muslims, publicly condone, these murder's .

Live in fear in the name of religion . Nothing new ..   

because they condemn the cartoons - excuse to the killing 

free speech is an alien concept

religion as a private matter is an alien concept

Edited by Opl
  • Sad 1

Muslim journalist in the UK writing for the New Statesman thinks it's outrageous the Jihadist was shot by the Police for what he calls a 'knife crime' he does not mention the beheading or condemn it but thinks the Police shooting was not justified, unbelievable

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8851689/Anger-writer-condemns-brutal-police-murder-Islamist-terrorist-beheaded-French-teacher.html

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
On 10/17/2020 at 11:40 AM, alien365 said:

I wouldn't have a clue. I can only add that I've found the vast majority of Muslims to be very kind and genuine people, in the UK and Thailand. I don't believe my closer friends would be using a technique on me, but I understand a random person in the street may.

I'm just trying to highlight that to a moderate Muslim, this terrorist is not a true Muslim.

Nobody has the right to decide who is and who is not a Muslim, if he accepts Allah and that Mohammad was the true and last prophet he IS a Muslim. Mohammad famously declares in the Hadith of Bukhari, which the vast majority of Muslims recognize, 'I have been made victorious with terror' There may be moderate Muslims who ignore the calls to violence, there is no Moderate Islam.

Edited by Orton Rd
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, talahtnut said:

Very true, but western powers have bombed and plundered hell out of Muslim countries.

And plenty of accidents in the form of "friendly fire," killing thousands of innocent kids, their soldiers, and people who've got nothing to do with the war.

How can a bomb be friendly to anybody? 

If the American Army would have killed my whole- innocent- family in a friendly or an unfriendly fire, I might rethink all and hate them as much as these people do now. 

Edited by teacherclaire
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

Muslim journalist in the UK writing for the New Statesman thinks it's outrageous the Jihadist was shot by the Police for what he calls a 'knife crime' he does not mention the beheading or condemn it but thinks the Police shooting was not justified, unbelievable

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8851689/Anger-writer-condemns-brutal-police-murder-Islamist-terrorist-beheaded-French-teacher.html

That's insane and the writer should be writing about donkeys in the deserts. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Nobody has the right to decide who is and who is not a Muslim, if he accepts Allah and that Mohammad was the true and last prophet he IS a Muslim. Mohammad famously declares in the Hadith of Bukhari, which the vast majority of Muslims recognize, 'I have been made victorious with terror' There may be moderate Muslims who ignore the calls to violence, there is no Moderate Islam.

That said . 

Those who are not of the Muslim faith , are enemies of Muslim's .

Destroy , your enemy .  One faith ..

PS , the Mayor of London , his silence is deafening ..

Edited by elliss
spelling
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Muslims are angry at non-Muslims or former Muslims who point to this statement by Muhammad to indicate that there is a problem with Islam.

http://www.exmuslim.org/i-have-been-made-victorious-by-terror.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1