Teacher knifed to death in France after showing class cartoons of Prophet Mohammad

rooster59

2 hours ago, luckyluke said:

I googled : "concrete measures by France against Muslim fundamentalists"

in English, French & Dutch.

Didn't find anything concrete.

Care to point me in the right direction?

What is a Burial Vault or Outer Burial ContainterHere's a good start, concrete coffins.

7 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Religious respect and tolerance must go both ways and not just one way.

I still see some religious fanatics criticizing other religions on Youtube and who were the ones who destroyed Buddhist statues in Afghanistan, Pakistan etc?

I can name these people but I don't think the forum allows me to do that.

I think you are agreeing with me but not sure?  Of course religious fanatics, or as I called them, zealots, don’t have ANY tolerance for any other beliefs because they are brainwashed those are all wrong, evil, from the devil, from the infidels, etc ...so I am not sure to whom you refer when you say tolerance must go both ways??  Non religious people are generally tolerant of others.  Religious people, less so, or not at all and they are very interested in controlling the behavior of strangers. 

Im not really sure we should RESPECT these fanatics, actually I believe the most we should do is feel sorry for them and then ignore them.  They have no place in modern times.  Therefore tolerance is the most I can gather up for them, but never true respect.

• Like 2

Why do muslims get so upset over this well upset so they kill people isn't that against any religion to kill someone, people have the right to express how they feel about anything you see all types of religions get mocked what's so different about the Prophet Mohammed

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Darksidedude said:

Why do muslims get so upset over this well upset so they kill people isn't that against any religion to kill someone, people have the right to express how they feel about anything you see all types of religions get mocked what's so different about the Prophet Mohammed

A book.......

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Glad he was shot dead, don't want to waste money on these people in court and prison 

We want to know what role the parents and their children  played since the beginning, that led to this killing in the name of their relIgion, in a non Muslim country.

Edited by Opl
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Darksidedude said:

Don't know why you would think that.

The bible clearly states 'Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" ...... and that's just one death threat of many.

If you read 'Leviticus', they even want to kill you for planting two different crops in one field.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Glad he was shot dead, don't want to waste money on these people in court and prison 

French court judges are lefties, prisons are filled to the brim. The ratio should be 2 inmates per cell, we have reached a state of 5 inmates per cell. It tells you the state of disarray of France.

13 minutes ago, Oxx said:

There have been at least 37,921 lethal Islamic attacks since 9/11 - just under 7,000 days.  That's roughly 5 1/2 per day.  So, you're right, it's not occurring daily:  it's occurring multiple times every day.

What he said.

2 minutes ago, GigsGigs said:

Now it's too late, they have been born in France, they acquired the nationality,

The elites in the West are doing everything in their power to prevent nationalist uprisings. When the dam inevitably breaks and we see genuine nationalist parties take control they are going to redefine citizenship to have a blood connections and the non-French ethnicities will be deported by force. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Though there are hundreds of millions of peace loving, kind hearted, hard working Muslims all over the world, there are also alot of incredibly ignorant souls, who are likely not religious at all, and claim otherwise, to behave in an extreme manner, and promote their hatred of humanity. And there are alot of people who consider themselves religious, but other than daily prayers, they do nothing at all, to demonstrate the tenets of their faith. All extremism should not, and cannot be tolerated by society. All societies. Except the despot ones like Saudi. France is doing a decent job in fighting this. Unfortunately, they have a large population of nut job extremists to contend with. 

As far as religious prohibitions go, they are fairly inane, most of them. Taking offense to such small perceived slights is not productive for anyone, and the level of thin skinned behavior is in itself intolerable. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Oxx said:

There have been at least 37,921 lethal Islamic attacks since 9/11<SNIP>

Out of interest where did you source the above - I assume you're referring to Muslim on Muslim sectarian killings in non Western countries, though would have though there would be more considering the killings by ISIS and Taliban.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1