Teacher knifed to death in France after showing class cartoons of Prophet Mohammad

10 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

I'm really not going to comment much....EXCEPT...

before you criticize another country, worry about your own.  i've seen this sooo much from farangs in Thailand.  oh, every country is the worst....except their own.  yea, ok.  every country has massive problems.  let's worry about our own country first.  i'm sure many people bash France as they simply forget about what's happening back "home." 

Most French bashing come from people living in France, too

Edited by Opl
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good to see this has been reported, rather than swept under the carpet 

Multiculturalism is a disaster. Globalists are pushing this agenda all over the world.

Remember….we must learn to use the correct terminology.   This wasn’t an outrageous, obscene, cold-blooded, deranged, psychotic murder….it was an emblematic example of vibrant cultural diver

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Ventenio said:

i'm sure many people bash France as they simply forget about what's happening back "home." 

I love France, beautiful country, great food. The only downside to it is that its full of Frenchmen.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Dissolution of the 2 Muslim associations (CCIF and Baraka City) -"enemies of the Republic" -  responsible for the "fatwa" declared by the students parents against the Teacher beheaded last friday in under exam.

CCIF: Collective against Islamophobia in France

Edited by Opl
  • Thanks 1

Please stay on topic:

Teacher knifed to death in France after showing class cartoons of Prophet Mohammad

4 hours ago, Oxx said:

If being shrouded in black is so great, why don't Muslim men do it?

The reality is that Muslim women are indoctrinated from birth and are, throughout their lives, the property of a man who can impose his will upon her.  The French try to give Muslimas a freedom that should be their birthright - a fundamental human right - but which is completely unavailable to them under Sharia.

The number of such women who would genuinely, as a free choice, free from indoctrination and repression, want to be shrouded like this in Islam is probably similar to the number of Christian nuns who dress similarly in the West, i.e. virtually nobody.

For someone who has been making quite reasonable arguments in this thread and appears to have done more than binge watch endless questionable YouTube's, that's a rather ridiculous opening question rounded out by a baseless assertion all in one post.

4 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Not to mention some girls forcibly having their sexual organs sliced up, being married off against their will and having higher education frowned upon. French values and laws must always supersede any ethnic or religious offense, hurt feelings or threats of violence.

Not sure about France, but in the USA, arbitrary decisions on a woman's right on what she can do with her body are habitually being made by quorums of male-only council members.

• Sad 1
8 minutes ago, kingdong said:

The only thing wrong about it is I I said i,be instead of i,ve,by product of a dodgy spell checker on my tab.

Do enlighten us, what makes you think that my post is a wind up?

A state within a state, basically. France is <deleted> because of its colonial history. Luckily, here in the UK, we have a lot of guys coming in who are more British than we are, imbued with British culture. All power to those guys who disseminated the values that allow this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

We need an islamic version of Monty Python's Life of Brian. Their religion is so brittle, it can't survive the least criticism, hence the overreactions.

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Oxx said:

... because forcing a woman to shroud herself in a black sheet severely impinges upon liberty, equality and fraternity.

Whereas telling her she can't choose to so do is enshrining it?

• Like 1
11 hours ago, onebir said:

Is this the wind-up post?

Posts maybe be removed as off Topic (UK)

Polls have demonstrated the majority of Asians do in fact view themselves as supporters of Britain, but of course not the Islamist extremists.

There have been later YouGov polls, but can't immediately locate,

Two-thirds (59%) say they feel completely/a lot British, compared to 73% of white people.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2007/07_july/30/asian.shtml

Edited by simple1
9 hours ago, 7by7 said:

Whereas telling her she can't choose to so do is enshrining it?

The Great Pantin Mosque - the one that supported and published the call to go after the teacher on its facebook page ( removed after it led to the the teacher's beheading) is now beeing under temporarily closure threat  (which solves nothing) 

The daughter of the imam who promoted what now other imams themselves - after the killing- recognized was a "fatwa" declared against the teacher -  goes to a "school" - with no teacher - where children (2-6 y.o) wear hijab... what a choice - no real teacher  but hijab - in short : a jail.

And there are still people - in France (I repeat non Muslim country)  who pretend this is "choice" - 

Why choose to live in France? - that is the REAL question. 

image.jpeg

Edited by Opl

The 13 regions of France have taken the initiative to publish a book of political and religious caricatures for high schools, in reaction to the assassination of teacher Samuel Paty.

“We are going to ask a college of historians to put into perspective the right to caricature in the political history of our country.,“By this gesture, while respecting our skills, we want to bear witness to our commitments to defend the values of the Republic and the fundamental right of each and every one of our fellow citizens to live in peace and freedom.

https://www.en24news.com/2020/10/a-book-of-cartoons-distributed-in-high-schools-to-defend-freedom-of-expression.html

image.png

Edited by Opl