Teacher knifed to death in France after showing class cartoons of Prophet Mohammad

Teacher beheaded: nine people arrested, including two parents of students from the college where the victim worked

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good to see this has been reported, rather than swept under the carpet 

Multiculturalism is a disaster. Globalists are pushing this agenda all over the world.

Remember….we must learn to use the correct terminology.   This wasn’t an outrageous, obscene, cold-blooded, deranged, psychotic murder….it was an emblematic example of vibrant cultural diver

Posted Images

3 hours ago, EricTh said:

Religious respect

a  non provable fantasy  cannot be respected and  should be challenged daily for its  nonsense

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, bodga said:

They should  take out a  full page ad with cartoons of mohammed every day for the next year in all publications, do the same at the schools too.

I used to be a member of a news group that had a draw Mohamed day there were some good ones I wished I had of kept them 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, alien365 said:

As usual, the actions of the extreme Islamists ends up causing more damage to the religion and it's people. I understand Muslims get upset when they see images of Muhammad but Buddhists also get upset seeing Buddha being used for decoration. It's the response from the extreme elements that is worrying.

I don't have any problem with the vast majority of Muslims. I have close Muslims friends who have integrated to western society. They have not been happy with any of the terrorist attacks either. 

finally a post i can relate to,Islam is a misunderstood religion.Misunderstood by extremist!

I know some very religious Muslims and they hate violence and murder.

It is never the Imams that blow up themselves or kill people,they let brainwashed mostly younger

people do it.

The only way to deal with problems like this is from the inside out and sooner or later that will happen.

I know the damage religious zealots can do and it is not pretty.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Errrmm and how many people have been killed for planting two different crops in one field ? 

I do not know but i know a lot of people(women)have been killed for being a witch.

• Confused 1
10 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Untrue.

So where do the jihadists get their motivation from then if not from the Quran and the conduct of the prophet, the readers digest perhaps? They always shout Allah is the greatest as they commence the butchery, as did this terrorist in France.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, luckyluke said:

What we don't see is a clearly condemnation.

I am not aware of any public manifestation of Muslims against the atrocities committed by some of their like.

Silence means consent ?

I worked amongs muslims for many years ,there is not one i would trust ,one who i worked with very closely once told me and i quote"you can never trust a muslim as you are not one of us" then he laughed and did business with me.

years later he swindled my partner and me, a few years later when the housing crash occured in the UK ,we got our own back ,

yes chomper i was sad as well but what else can you expect from them?

Edited by bert bloggs
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

So where do the jihadists get their motivation from then if not from the Quran and the conduct of the prophet, the readers digest perhaps? They always shout Allah is the greatest as they commence the butchery, as did this terrorist in France.

Fundamentalists of any description are not representative of the majority of persons within group. 

Jonestown was fundamentalists not any religion as as was WACO, although with some claiming christian affiliation.  OPUS Di is not representative of catholicism 

How much have you actually read formally regarding the Prophet and his experiences and teachings? 

The Prophet Muhammad by Barnaby Rogerson could be a beginning of you are interested 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, Oxx said:

There have been at least 37,921 lethal Islamic attacks since 9/11 - just under 7,000 days.  That's roughly 5 1/2 per day.  So, you're right, it's not occurring daily:  it's occurring multiple times every day.

Who's a good boy and keeping count then?

• Confused 1
4 minutes ago, cyril sneer said:
12 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Who's a good boy and keeping count then?

a popular website does the work, good on them

No citation given, no credit awarded.

Personally, I can make up numbers till the cows come home.

• Confused 1