Brexit brinkmanship: Johnson says prepare for no-deal, cancels trade talks

rooster59

21 minutes ago, david555 said:

Pure curiosity only.....to see which chrystall ball is worth to buy too ????

Mine goes reasonable ,but if better is availble.....i could consider a change ????

And NO Transam ,not because my tax bill ????

Belgian MEP talks sense.......????

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, transam said:

Brownie brother

...a single voice, but the reason is baked in the so long refusal , to make you U.K.a for free benefitting "out of the club third country." 

Reason enough to accept U.K. can not have that..

• Like 1

Tom 

11 minutes ago, transam said:

Tom vandendriessche is a member of "Vlaams Belang"

their program include the split of Belgium, Flanders will become an independent state out of the E.U., the Deleted of Belgium will be removed.

1 minute ago, luckyluke said:

Tom 

their program include the split of Belgium, Flanders will become an independent state out of the E.U., the Deleted of Belgium will be removed.

No idea why the word K.ng of Belgium has been deleted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luckyluke said:

Tom 

Formerly Vlaams Blok until court case found it racist and it was dissolved.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

State of Emergency. You cant use that word on TV. not even to describe my favourite cigars, Deleted Edwards. QED. 555

Its the new normal.

Edited by polpott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

That you do not understand, there is no need to repeat. I know that since your first reply.

However, to make it simple for you:

You said that you assumed it was not my concern regarding the balance of the euro and the pound, and I replied with that it was with an explanation why. How can that be so hard to understand?

If you have no interest in certain things, then I suggest that you refrain from starting talking about other peoples concerns and if they are on another side on the channel than you.

Where did I say I "assumed", talking to you, please remind me...?

I have no interest in your personal money/business stuff, it is not relevant. 

You are concerned about the UK's side of the channel by posting here, so don't tell me what to do...Thank you...

4 minutes ago, transam said:

Where did I say I "assumed", talking to you, please remind me...?

I have no interest in your personal money/business stuff, it is not relevant. 

You are concerned about the UK's side of the channel by posting here, so don't tell me what to do...Thank you...

First we take and explain the "assumed" thing that you also do not seem to understand. I never posted that you said or wrote the exact word. However, take a look below:

4 hours ago, transam said:

????...................Whether the pound had lost value or not made NO difference to the cash sent to the EU, plus should not be of any concern to you, from across the channel.....????

Here you post that it "should not be of any concern to you, from across the channel". That means you are assuming that it´s no concern to me as well as you also assume that I am positioned across the channel. See how easy it can be if you just try to read and understand.

Still, regarding the business and money stuff, like you wish to call it in your replies. That was included as an explanation why it was of concern to me. Also very easy to understand, and nothing to get upset about.

And no, I am not concerned at all how the economical and political dwarfs in the UK solve their problem or if they make the misery bigger. My only concern is that I will get as much as possible out of it before the house of cards finally falls. ???? 

Absolutely no need to thank me. I am happy to serve. ???? 

Have a good day! I am going to open up a Weihenstephaner and put some steaks on the grill.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

Is part from that other <deleted>@#$Deleted.....auto correcter can not see differance...same as you example put a . Between the obusive words escape the auto corrector too....try it it works    example K.ing

Edited by david555

20 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

First we take and explain the "assumed" thing that you also do not seem to understand. I never posted that you said or wrote the exact word. However, take a look below:

Here you post that it "should not be of any concern to you, from across the channel". That means you are assuming that it´s no concern to me as well as you also assume that I am positioned across the channel. See how easy it can be if you just try to read and understand.

Still, regarding the business and money stuff, like you wish to call it in your replies. That was included as an explanation why it was of concern to me. Also very easy to understand, and nothing to get upset about.

And no, I am not concerned at all how the economical and political dwarfs in the UK solve their problem or if they make the misery bigger. My only concern is that I will get as much as possible out of it before the house of cards finally falls. ???? 

Absolutely no need to thank me. I am happy to serve. ???? 

Have a good day! I am going to open up a Weihenstephaner and put some steaks on the grill.

So I didn't "assume", don't twist my offerings and tell porkies in replies...........

Plus your post has shown 100% you are anti-British, thank you for that....????

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

So I didn't "assume", don't twist my offerings and tell porkies in replies...........

Plus your post has shown 100% you are anti-British, thank you for that....????

Still have to help you understand. I am not twisting anything. You are in denial regarding the meaning of the word assume. Let´s Google it:

Below, copies from Google:
suppose to be the case, without proof.
"it is reasonable to assume that such changes have significant social effects" 

So, now when that is cleared. The only thing you possibly could have done in you post where you wrote that it "should not be of any concern to you" as well as that I was doing something "from across the channel" without having any facts or proof regarding that whatsoever, was that it was supposed to be the case. In other words: You assumed!

Also my post does not show that I am anti-British at all. From a patriots side, I assume, it might be mistaken for that. However,  the fact is: I can´t care less about the idiots and clowns that are running and devastating country after country and currency after currency around the whole globe. As long as I can see the right move before the house falls, I am happy! Makes my little world much less complicated and easier to live in. You should try it sometime. ???? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Still have to help you understand. I am not twisting anything. You are in denial regarding the meaning of the word assume. Let´s Google it:

So, now when that is cleared. The only thing you possibly could have done in you post where you wrote that it "should not be of any concern to you" as well as that I was doing something "from across the channel" without having any facts or proof regarding that whatsoever, was that it was supposed to be the case. In other words: You assumed!

Also my post does not show that I am anti-British at all. From a patriots side, I assume, it might be mistaken for that. However,  the fact is: I can´t care less about the idiots and clowns that are running and devastating country after country and currency after currency around the whole globe. As long as I can see the right move before the house falls, I am happy! Makes my little world much less complicated and easier to live in. You should try it sometime. ???? 

Gawd, that is a very long speech about I never said assume, but you think I did.????

Anti-British, go read your posts, but first, your steaks maybe burning.....????

4 hours ago, transam said:

More anti-Boris guess work....

Plus, you still don't understand Brexit is about we control ALL of our territory, land and sea.

Our land and sea will still be ours after the oil age has gone, we will still be fishing OUR waters for evermore,  oil has a limited life span...????

Your answer to onshore fishing is notable by it's absence.

Scotland needs to sell it's seafood to France and surprise surprise, when you try and sell it is normal to negotiate with the buyer.

Of course the mekon lurking in No 10 has no intention of supporting Scotland's interests and probably takes the view that decimating the onshore fishing industry would be a strategic move in taking back control, of Scotland.

No other English colony has been controlled by the natives, why should Scotland be any different.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tofer said:

I vote for a US Logan style Act, then we can hang Krankies treacherous lap dog, Blackford.

Obviously you are not on a frozen pension.

Ian Blackford criticised the lack of consistency of treatment of overseas British pensioners. Pointing out anomalies arising from historic bilateral deals and pointing out that there was no need for new bilateral agreements for the government to take action. He also raised the possible danger for the 400,000 UK pensioners living in the EU, who may find themselves with a frozen pension if Britain votes to leave the European Union in June.

https://pensionjustice.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Ian-Blackford-calls-for-a-debate-on-Frozen-Pensions-APPG-website.pdf

• Like 2

2 hours ago, transam said:

????..........I post a few vids of MEP's in action pointing out the UK is being stuffed by the EU and look what happens here, SHOCK and excuses from EU blokes.........????

Because it is totally irrelevant.

One can similarly pretend that the Britons are against Her Majesty, by quoting Robbie Parkin, and Graham Smith and referring to celebrities as Ken Loach and Mike Leigh.

Edited by luckyluke
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Hell yeah! That would have been perfect. Now I have to be happy over the bottled ones I can find in Macro. Although, better than nothing. ???? 

You would be very welcome, by the way.

As long as you bring some Erdinger with you. That one is also very nice. Living out in the sticks, though. Always have to settle for the bottles. Will go to both Bangkok and Pattaya soon, and there I can get the real good stuff.

Careful you don't burn yours steaks.

Black Angus by now?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

Careful you don't burn yours steaks.

As usual you are a bit after. Referring to my earlier post.

By the way, my steak came out perfect. Some of us can do more than one thing at the time.

• Haha 1