Brexit brinkmanship: Johnson says prepare for no-deal, cancels trade talks

rooster59

1 minute ago, david555 said:

Would it not be time to call him back and putting him in the driver seat again As this present bojo does not bake anything of ALL  he tries ......

How would you know, you're not British....?  ????

15 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Are you referring to the EU demands that they have the same access to British Fishing waters if so yes they are dreaming

Maybe dreams will come true.

According to the Express :

A POST-BREXIT trade deal between the UK and the European Union is now on the brink of being reached after it emerged both sides have moved closer towards a compromise on fishing, in a move which will anger Leave voters.

PUBLISHED: 08:07, Mon, Nov 2, 2020 | UPDATED: 21:44, Mon, Nov 2, 2020
Edited by luckyluke
The Express not The Sun
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, david555 said:

Well...you dont need to be British to see a "disaster man " in charge ....ruining a one of the  world leading country's ????

So you admit the UK is one of the world's leading countries.....Thanks for that....:clap2:

1 minute ago, transam said:

So you admit the UK is one of the world's leading countries.....Thanks for that....:clap2:

Once was !!...you twist again my line ....or you did not read properly 

Indeed you was one ...no more now..

More the brexit  joke of the decade ...????

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, david555 said:

Would it not be time to call him back and putting him in the driver seat again...? ???? As this present bojo does not bake anything of ALL  he tries ......

Cameron had the driver's seat - he quit - the pathetic coward won't be back.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

Maybe dreams will come true.

According to the Sun :

A POST-BREXIT trade deal between the UK and the European Union is now on the brink of being reached after it emerged both sides have moved closer towards a compromise on fishing, in a move which will anger Leave voters.

PUBLISHED: 08:07, Mon, Nov 2, 2020 | UPDATED: 21:44, Mon, Nov 2, 2020

Can you please provide a link to the sun article as the link you have provided is from the daily express

3 minutes ago, david555 said:

Once was !!...you twist again my line ....or you did not read properly 

Indeed you was one ...no more now..

More the brexit  joke of the decade ...????

You twisted your own line. If it was a washing line your knickers would be in a tangle.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, david555 said:

Well...you dont need to be British to see a "disaster man " in charge ....ruining a one of the  world leading country's ????

Its strange given that 4 million of your fellow Europeans still prefer to live in the UK rather than living in the land of milk and honey called the EU

3 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Its strange given that 4 million of your fellow Europeans still prefer to live in the UK rather than living in the land of milk and honey called the EU

And how many million  Brits like to have a little bit good life finally in pension time out of foggy England ? 

Something you forget it seems

• Like 2

Just now, david555 said:

And how many million  Brits like to have a little bit good life finally in pension time out of foggy England ? 

Me! Although I admit that a French company pays my pension (EDF).

• Like 1

Just now, david555 said:

Not really as most pensioners prefer the warmer weather in Spain and Italy compared to the UK weather 

and I don't think the majority of the 4 million Europeans living in the UK are pensioners so I don't think they are staying in the UK for the weather 

• Like 2

Just now, david555 said:

Some of our UK pensioners do move to warmer climates, all over the world, have you moved out of the EU to Thailand, or are you posting from sunny Spain. ?

As for the Brit fog thing, are you saying your EU countries do not have fog..? 

1 minute ago, vinny41 said:

Not really as most pensioners prefer the warmer weather in Spain and Italy compared to the UK weather 

and I don't think the majority of the 4 million Europeans living in the UK are pensioners so I don't think they are staying in the UK for the weather 

No they only come to work or study i gues most young people ,both are unconparable .

.that is what i try to explain to you about those 4 million quote of your's

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Some of our UK pensioners do move to warmer climates, all over the world, have you moved out of the EU to Thailand, or are you posting from sunny Spain. ?

As for the Brit fog thing, are you saying your EU countries do not have fog..? 

Come on transy man ,you know very well it is England's nick name ...????

• Like 1

BACK OF THE NET 

Britain nets fishing win as Brussels agree post-Brexit rules to ‘double’ catch

In another boost, BMW said it remained committed to Britain even if there was No Deal.

CEO Oliver Zipse said customs duties would be unpleasant but “there will not be any disruption”.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13091218/britain-nets-fishing-win-brexit-double-catch/

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

BACK OF THE NET 

Britain nets fishing win as Brussels agree post-Brexit rules to ‘double’ catch

In another boost, BMW said it remained committed to Britain even if there was No Deal.

CEO Oliver Zipse said customs duties would be unpleasant but “there will not be any disruption”.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13091218/britain-nets-fishing-win-brexit-double-catch/

So the EU will still have access to UK waters (what happened to the sovereignty thing?) and BMW will still sell you a car in the UK (they will just be more expensive).

Wow.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So the EU will still have access to UK waters (what happened to the sovereignty thing?) and BMW will still sell you a car in the UK (they will just be more expensive).

Wow.

Its mainly the remainers that wanted No deal, a deal was always on the cards its down to how much control the EU has over the UK

as for BMW Oxford there will be more expensive if there is no deal and you want to buy it in Europe

Yes if there is no deal BMW cars made in Europe will be more  expensive as tariffs will be added when the vehicle enters the UK

Edited by vinny41
typo

9 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Its mainly the remainers that wanted No deal, a deal was always on the cards its down to how much control the EU has over the UK

as for BMW Oxford there will be more expensive if there is no deal and you want to buy it in Europe

Yes if there is no deal BMW cars made in Europe will be more  expensive as tariffs will be added when the vehicle enters the UK

A lot of the stuff that goes into BMW cars made in Oxford also comes from within europe. All those parts will be subject to tariffs.

Remainers wanted to remain. Simple as that. 

Its the ardent Brexiteers who want no deal.

• Like 2