Brexit brinkmanship: Johnson says prepare for no-deal, cancels trade talks

20 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Here you go. Got up early just for you. The sampling totals by area seem disproportionate to population numbers in some areas and I'd like to see more geographical and actual sample detail about specific regions, especially the "rest of south", which could skew the overall results a lot. 

But then it is just a poll:

https://docs.cdn.yougov.com/5l5pygu8gt/TimesResults_200924_VI_Trackers_W.pdf

I do Yougov surveys, get £50 every 18 months or so, which area would Thailand appear.

• Confused 1
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There will be no downside to Brexit, only considerable upside. David Davis   The day after we vote to leave we hold all the cards and can choose the path we want. Michael Gove

Why should the EU negotiate with an ex-member, that voted to leave ? They should let Britain stand outside in the cold for twenty or twenty-five years. Then maybe let them back in, if they ask nicely.

Hilarious so if  those 27  countries  all had an 3  trillion economy it should   be  81   trillion instead of the paltry 18.4  trillion

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, vogie said:

Thanks for the link but I cannot find anywhere the quote you mentioned, would you mind highlighting it. I'm suspecting though that he never said it, would that be a fair conclusion. Just to remind you you quoted Mr Gove saying  "No we are still in the huff and dont want to talk".

The nearest quote I can see from your link is Gove saying "Even while I have been at the dispatch box it has been reported that there has been a constructive move on the part of the EU and I welcome that … obviously we need to work on the basis of the proposed intensification they propose. And I prefer to look forward in optimism than look back in anger.”

I never said Gove said that. Go back and read my post.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, vogie said:

You do not use quotation marks when paraphrasing because that would be plagiarism, something you are well aware of.

...something, of which, you are well aware.

Should not ended a sentence with of......whoops, just did it.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, vogie said:

Where did you get your quote from, did you make it up?

Actually what I said was Downing street was telling the world...........

Do you actually want to argue about whether roads can really talk?

Its called paraphrasing. People use it all the time.

My point is theres one message coming from Gove and another from the PM.

Just more evidence, as if we need it, that Brexit is a total shambles.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
7 minutes ago, vogie said:

You do not use quotation marks when paraphrasing because that would be plagiarism, something you are well aware of.

"To paraphrase is to restate another author 's point in your own words. When you paraphrase, you don't need to use quotation marks".

So you don't NEED to use quotation marks......don't think he has committed a crime after all....phew.

Do you need a link to this quote???

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Rookiescot said:

Actually what I said was Downing street was telling the world...........

Do you actually want to argue about whether roads can really talk?

Its called paraphrasing. People use it all the time.

My point is theres one message coming from Gove and another from the PM.

Just more evidence, as if we need it, that Brexit is a total shambles.  

Provide where you got that information from or else there is only one conclusion. You have just dug yourself into another hole, but there are so many now, at least "we know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall"😂😂

• Haha 2