Brexit brinkmanship: Johnson says prepare for no-deal, cancels trade talks

7 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

A populist Mickey Mouse paper quoting a rightwing populist and all those Brexiteers who don’t read past the clickbait headline get wet between their legs 😂 

Whatever you say.....🤔.................:coffee1:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There will be no downside to Brexit, only considerable upside. David Davis   The day after we vote to leave we hold all the cards and can choose the path we want. Michael Gove

Why should the EU negotiate with an ex-member, that voted to leave ? They should let Britain stand outside in the cold for twenty or twenty-five years. Then maybe let them back in, if they ask nicely.

Hilarious so if  those 27  countries  all had an 3  trillion economy it should   be  81   trillion instead of the paltry 18.4  trillion

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, sandyf said:

"Never heard a peep out him prior to Brexit."

You obviously never bothered to read the link, dated March 2016, and not the first time he spoke on the matter.

Ian Blackford along with 58 others were elected to speak in Westminster on behalf of the Scottish constituencies, the SNP has 47 of the 59 seats. MP's have a responsibility to those that elected them but It obviously escaped your notice that the people of Scotland voted against brexit.

There have only ever been 3 national referendums, 1975 - 67.23% in favour, 2011 - 67.9%  against, and 2016 - 51.89% leave.

The 2016 result was borderline and as such the decision will be an albatross around the neck of the UK for years. Make no mistake, for the UK it is the beginning of the end.

No, it's the end of the beginning.....🤭

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, david555 said:

Well.... as brexiteers like this " MickeyMouse tabloid " so much …..🤭.... this is my favorite page …. I really like the  tought guy's ….🤭 (five possible vetos … 🤔

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1351417/Brexit-news-latest-fishing-barnier-frost-London-talks-eu-boris-johnson

: 11:41, Fri, Oct 23, 2020 | UPDATED: 11:42, Fri, Oct 23, 2020

Fishing war: Brexit battle as FIVE EU states team up to force Boris U-turn

FIVE EU member states have banded together to call for the bloc's fishermen to be protected under a trade deal with the UK, as Michel Barnier and David Frost meet in London for talks.

Ireland, France, Belgium, Denmark and the Netherlands will “remain united” in their position that coastal communities across the continent must be protected under any post-Brexit free trade deal. Boats from the five nations have benefitted massively from fishing in Britain’s rich waters and as trade talks enter the final phase leaders are wary of losing access.

Well stuff happens. They might remain united but they will not be entitled. The Irish have plenty of water relative to the size of their population anyway.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Well stuff happens. They might remain united but they will not be entitled. The Irish have plenty of water relative to the size of their population anyway.

You did not read  my point in it ? ….. not the fish for me.... but the vetoes I like to have now  , would like to see Boris handle his  "Austalian " deal 😂

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, david555 said:

You did not read  my point in it ? ….. not the fish for me.... but the vetos I like to have now  , would like to see Boris handle his  "Austalian " deal 😂

There was a point? Must have lost it in translation.

Vetoes and chips? Don't forget the vinegar.

12 minutes ago, nauseus said:

There was a point? Must have lost it in translation.

Vetoes and chips? Don't forget the vinegar.

Come on you could do better,  vetoes alone would make my day on voting day ….. Macron get his backers in Euro parliament already …., now those who demand Boris bill vanished 🤭  .... and  maybe the level playfield backers …..

Edited by david555
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, david555 said:

Come on you could do better,  vetoes alone would make my day on voting day ….. Macron get his backers in Euro parliament already …., now those who demand Boris bill vanished 🤭  .... and  maybe the level playfield backers …..

Well it only takes one, right? Or is it QMV?