Trump barnstorms Florida while Biden campaigns in Michigan, early vote surges

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why would any sensible person want to hear from warmongers Bush and Obama? They are dinosaurs. The age of trying to blast and drone strike a region to peace is over. No more Libyan adventures please,

That voter suppression crippling the post office and packing the courts is exactly how trump is trying to rigg the election it’s not going to work he’s toast and quite possibly heading to prison 

Drone strikes 8 years of Obama  13072, 4 years of Trump 12837 in Afghanistan alone

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Sure. Right in the middle of a pandemic 56% of Americans feel they are better off than at the end of Obamas 8 years. Says it all to me. But we will see, on Nov the 3rd or whenever the mail in vote fiasco and court cases allow an election result. And I am not sure you are right, IIRC people were not so chuffed about their govt invading nations on the other side of the world on dubious and flimsy excuses. Proven right seeing as Trump didn't start any wars, brought as many troops home as he could, and life goes on as normal. Must be dreadfully annoying for Bush and Obama.

So now you trust pollingin that case I've got lots of bad news for you...

• Haha 1

Just keep packing those stands, Donny, almost all of them not wearing masks, not social distancing, and screaming and hollering at the top of their lungs, and see how many of them are left to vote for you come November 3. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1