Trump barnstorms Florida while Biden campaigns in Michigan, early vote surges

rooster59

2 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Can you provide links to the reports of Republican administrations doing all they can to deter voting within Democrat supporting counties please?

Republican voter suppression efforts were banned for decades. Here's what changed.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/republican-voter-suppression-efforts-were-banned-decades-here-s-what-n1243482?icid=msd_topgrid

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, bendejo said:

Former presidents get 24-hour Secret Service protection the rest of their lives.  I don't know if they have the option to refuse it.

So if the hammer comes down on him and his when he's out of office would his bodyguards become his captors?  This is probably the first time the Service is facing this possible dilemma.

I believe arrangements are indeed being made for Trump to receive 24/7 lifetime ‘protection’.

8 hours ago, Smigel said:

Cough cough, schh I thought that one had been put to bed. 

Absolutely no truth in this scurrilous story whatsoever, Joe said so. 

Look there's a squirrel.! 

And the republican committee agreed there was no truth to it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Sujo said:

And the republican committee agreed there was no truth to it.

Is it possible if the republic committee you speak of had access to this laptop, and the corroborating witness confirming a)it's authenticity and b)"the big guy" to be cut in the equity being confirmed as Joe Biden (https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-email-source-verifies) the outcome of an investigation could have been very different?

If so, I suggest we call your statement highly contested at present.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Sujo said:

There is no evidence at all that the computer or emails are real. Theres a lot of evidence thats its not real and just another rudy nutjob conspiracy.

Can you explain away the corroborating witness? Confirming they are real.

Can you explain why the Bidens are not frantically denying the computer and emails. They have had over 48 hours now, and the best they have is a meeting was not in his "official schedule". One heck of a poor denial.

Tucker Carlson has made it very clear there is irrefutable evidence the computer and emails are genuine. Until he is forced to retract, I consider your old information incorrect. 

There is no evidence this is a nutjob conspiracy, it has gone way beyond that in terms of proof. Narratives do change, sometimes suddenly, for example "Politico has praised Mr. Scully for his “evenhandedness.” The New Hampshire Union Leader describes him as “the gold standard for intelligent and impartial handling of conversation or debate on any political issue.” https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/30/inside-the-beltway-steve-scully-rescuer-of-debates/

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Tug said:

Ahhhh naaaaa trump is toxic no reputable person or politician will have anything to do with him heck he is actively going around spreading this deadly virus trump is so toxic I wouldent be surprised if bush endorses Joe Biden lol 

Could you call that "the pot calling the kettle black?" They're both senile fools without a spine between them!

23 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Its not highly contested. Its fact.

There is no evidence at all that the computer or emails are real. Theres a lot of evidence thats its not real and just another rudy nutjob conspiracy.

Fact??????

Sources have told Fox News that 'the big guy' is a reference to the former vice president.A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-china-email-source-verifies

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

I don't see any relevance to Russia Russia Russia with this scandal. The Biden's had ample time to come out and say "Hey this is not my computer, those are not my emails!". Didn't happen. Why? Because they are caught red handed with no way to deny. Nobody now is denying the emails are genuine. That people float red herrings such as the ever predictable Russians dunnit, is to be expected but not taken seriously.

'm not going to say if the whole computer thing is fake or not. But to answer your question. Its an old political ploy.  You accuse someone of something you know they didn't do just so they have to spend time defending themselves. While defending themselves they just bring more attention to accusation. Trump falls for this all the time, whether the accusation is true or not. he can't help himself--- but others are a little smarter.

• Like 2