Motorbike Covers in Chiang Mai

On 10/17/2020 at 4:16 PM, jackdd said:

He is talking about this place: https://goo.gl/maps/pXnBHXoLLBAuVKXH7

The info that he posted above is the Honda Dealer (i think same company) which is 30 meters down the road.

Got the cover today from the place above. In the shop area, the large silver cover was around 170B (almost half what I paid at Big C 18 months ago). I asked if they had anything stronger, so the lady disappeared for a few minutes and came back with a Honda cover. She promised me it was much stronger. We'll see. It was 460B, so I hope so.

Thanks everyone who posted here 😉

Stubby

This is too late to help the OP, but it will be instructive for others in the same situation. 

The most protective motorcycle covers I have come across are branded Sabai, and sold on Lazada. They may have other outlets  - I don't know. 

These are made from a really heavy material and come in different sizes.  I would recommend buying a  size that is larger than recommended,  no harm if it's a bit large.

They cost 435 b., delivered in a couple of days. 

Be aware that they make a lighter cover for travel purposes.  I have no experience of those.  

14 minutes ago, Wandr said:

This is too late to help the OP, but it will be instructive for others in the same situation. 

The most protective motorcycle covers I have come across are branded Sabai, and sold on Lazada. They may have other outlets  - I don't know. 

These are made from a really heavy material and come in different sizes.  I would recommend buying a  size that is larger than recommended,  no harm if it's a bit large.

They cost 435 b., delivered in a couple of days. 

Be aware that they make a lighter cover for travel purposes.  I have no experience of those.  

Thanks, Wandr. I'll keep the brand in mind if my Honda cover falls to pieces 😉