2 Easy Questions 1 on 90 day reporting

Hi There, 

Just trying to jog my memory

My 1st 90 day report comes up 2 Mondays from now on 26th of October as UbonJoe graciously stated previously. ????

I am very obviously aware of the TM 7 form for 90 days downloaded But believe me I searched to find out what do you have to copy from your passport I just found the time you have before and after due date

Just cant remember that

1) What do you have to copy from your passport for 90 day report ? 

2( Do you have to fill out a TM28 change of address form as well as a TM 30? on behalf of wife?  Wife owns the new property

I am moving give or take some days about 4 

Just wondering about the TM 28 form or does the TM 30 form override the TM 28. 

Moving in about 4 days Want to do all this on the 26th at CM Imm. 

Cheers,

Kirby

You use a TM47 form for a 90 day report. A TM7 is for a extension of stay application.

You can do the report up to 15 day before to 7 days after the report date including that day in the count.

1. At most office you do not need any copies of your passport for a report in person.

2. At most offices you will only need the TM30 report. Be sure you attach a copy of your wife's house book and ID card signed by her.

Make sure that the TM30 form is dated to show you are doing the report within 24 hours before doing the report.

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

You use a TM47 form for a 90 day report. A TM7 is for a extension of stay application.

You can do the report up to 15 day before to 7 days after the report date including that day in the count.

1. At most office you do not need any copies of your passport for a report in person.

2. At most offices you will only need the TM30 report. Be sure you attach a copy of your wife's house book and ID card signed by her.

Make sure that the TM30 form is dated to show you are doing the report within 24 hours before doing the report.

Several offices wants to see the TM6-card or a copy of it when doing the first 90 days report.

In Jomtien they just take your old 90 day report and scan it and hand over a new 90 day report. No photo copies or forms required. I did a TM30 separately about a year ago and provided I don't change address I don't have to do another one. 

Ok 

So nothing to photo copy 

And my bad for 47 not 7 just a numbers thing

Also interesting about the TM 28 no mention of that at all about that 

And thanks to Ubon Joe about TM 30 for wife 

id and house book copy ????

Also say dating it on Sunday the 25th 

Going in in person on Monday with her on 26th CM imm has drive through 90 day reporting

Have downloaded TM 30 doc too

Yes have old TM 6 card in passport

Cheers, 

Kirby

1 hour ago, JusticeGB said:

In Jomtien they just take your old 90 day report and scan it and hand over a new 90 day report. No photo copies or forms required. I did a TM30 separately about a year ago and provided I don't change address I don't have to do another one. 

He is doing his first 90 day report. He of course will not a have receipt for a previous one.

He has moved since he applied for his extension so he will need to change his address,

19 hours ago, JusticeGB said:

True, the women in our village take it in turns to take passports of three of us and get stamped all different nationalities for all three, this is in Jomtien we are in Sattahip so not far from IO!