Teenager asked pupils to identify French teacher before beheading him

10 minutes ago, Proboscis said:

But the part that I really do not get is that none of these jihadists and even countries that are run my Islamic theocratic governments seem to be bothered by the treatment of Uighurs, forcing them to recant Allah.

China paid them off.

• Like 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop taking in islamic refugees.

why do you expect any different rom the sharia law cult?

No place in a civil society. The EU should have severely tightened their immigration policies decades ago and refused to allow these economic parasites to pull at their heartstrings.

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Proboscis said:

What I don't get is the following: according to the report on the BBC, the teacher who was sensitive to the feelings of Muslims, invited the Muslim students to leave the class when the cartoons were being shown. So it could not have been blasphemy if no Muslim students did not see it.

But the part that I really do not get is that none of these jihadists and even countries that are run my Islamic theocratic governments seem to be bothered by the treatment of Uighurs, forcing them to recant Allah. Surely that is much much worse than a mere cartoon, no matter how blasphemous!

Soft targets are a much easier way to enter heaven.

3 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Soft targets are a much easier way to enter heaven.

Not all that soft as he was shot dead a while later.

My idea of a soft target is one where I can kill them and live to tell the tale.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, AbeNormal said:

Bring back the death penalty for these scum 

a chopping block would work

Did you read the reports?  The perpetrator was shot dead.  Martyrdom is what they want.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, sirocco said:

Unfortunately, even if they are uneducated, submissive, women are worse than men and, even if they are beaten, raped every night, they will obey their husbands.

because if they don't they will disappear 

I struggle with any extremist religious ideology, especially when they think killing is in the name of religion.

Now I'll fess up I'm a pretty avid Catholic, so it's not like I'm anti religion.

But this Islamic fanatical resurgence is like something from the middle ages of the Inquisition

When will this ever end? In some ways it almost makes me question my own faith if this is what religion results in.  

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Wouldn't those pointing out the teacher to the Muslim murderer be accessories to that murder?

Absolutely.

They were both lying - and designating the Teacher to the vindictiveness of the audience they sent/share, their video to - knowing there were islamists among the believers.

As usual and of course everybody condemns the killing now that the job is done.

AFAIK, noone expressed any form of regrets for participating to the organized "believers action class" that led to the final sanction which was predictable, an other terror attack related to Charlie Hebdo occured 3 weeks before.

It must be reminded that the Teacher showed cartoons of all religions to debate about Free Speech. 

Edited by Opl
  • Thanks 1
56 minutes ago, Thailand said:

Wouldn't those pointing out the teacher to the Muslim murderer be accessories to that murder?

Depends on the motivation (and religion) of the informer.