UK business groups urge Britain, EU to find compromise: FT

3 hours ago, luckyluke said:

I am sorry, I don't understand what you write.

Lucky Luke, the man who pulls his shooter faster than his own shadow, nee problem,

wasn't very potent text either,

just the result of some aimless fingertip execrise on me keyboard

• Like 1
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is the request of 70 business group significant enough for Mr. Johnson to reconsider his decision?    I know the answer of the Hard Brexiteers.    No idea what the man in the stree

A few polls from different political tendencies may give an idea.   Personally I think, except a few radicals, nobody really care about this Brexit thing now, 4 years ago, sure.

It is sad to read through 5 pages of petty bickering, with only a rare reference to the actual topic.  These businesses represent 7 million workers for heaven's sakes. Do we despise their views s

Posted Images

1 hour ago, transam said:

Hello, nice to hear from you again....Weeell, I think that is a bit of a daft question that I will ignore...🙄

"English exceptionalism", a comment from a Scot that clearly has a problem with the English, but expected from a Scottish Independence chap like yourself, you just cannot help yourself...

But still nice to hear from you.....😘

Well you seem to be on a crusade telling everyone who is and who is not allowed an opinion.

You even told one English guy living in England that he should post his opinions elsewhere.

Now following your own logic please do not post on any thread regarding Scottish independence.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

On that point, no deal might suit Macron, hard to understand why he has shown no inclination to compromise here, domestic politics maybe. 

I think Macron is certainly trying to gain brownie points with hos electorate.  He is looking decidedly wobbly at the moment.

8 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

The EU should give Britain what it wants.....that IS THE COMprOMISE THAT IS NEEDED. They weren't demanding all this stuff with the Canadian agreement were they. Cut the apron strings Boris and tell the EU to get lost.

Please read the CEPA agreement, and it will be clear Boris the Liar is again swindling the British

https://ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/in-focus/ceta/

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Once again a proof how different we all are,

I received 3 different emoticon reactions on my post 44 :

a Like

a Haha

a Confused.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Kadilo said:

He’s a English guy posting from Thailand on a thread about Brexit suggesting that an English guy currently  living in England should post elsewhere on the subject. 

I am sure he will have his reasons. 

It will possibly need one of the tag team to come along and bail him out. 

You seem to have not understood my post, but that's OK....:thumbsup:

13 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Well you seem to be on a crusade telling everyone who is and who is not allowed an opinion.

You even told one English guy living in England that he should post his opinions elsewhere.

Now following your own logic please do not post on any thread regarding Scottish independence.

Another that didn't understand my post, but that's OK....:thumbsup:

Just now, transam said:

Another that didn't understand my post, but that's OK....:thumbsup:

So just for clarity.

People on this forum are entitled to post their views and opinions regardless of where they currently reside. 

Yes or No?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

So just for clarity.

People on this forum are entitled to post their views and opinions regardless of where they currently reside. 

Yes or No?

Indeed yes, but if I were living in England and was heavily involved in an issue in England because it affected me and wanted to voice it, I would be blasting away on an English site trying to make a difference with other folk living there, not posting to folk in LOS, where we're basically having a bit of fun...😊

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, transam said:

Indeed yes, but if I were living in England and was heavily involved in an issue in England because it affected me and wanted to voice it, I would be blasting away on an English site trying to make a difference with other folk living there, not posting to folk in LOS, where we're basically having a bit of fun...😊

People can do both can they not?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

People can do both can they not?

Yes, why not, but if I lived in the UK my efforts would be concentrated there on something that was serious for me........😊

I have to laugh when someone complain about the "democracy"in Thailand but still forget that they come from a country that is member of the modern USSR (EU) if you come from Australia, New Zealand,US and Canada etc etc which is democratic then go a head , but if you are from Germany, France, Sweden, Belgium then shut up, EU represent communism and tyranny. May the EU collapse as quick as the Soviet Union. We need freedom and democracy!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Uk cant remain a stooge of the evil eu empire it has to leave pronto...just like escobar was topped so must the EU be topped to remove the evil empire

• Sad 1