Thai Airways fried donuts prove popular in Chiang Mai

rooster59

Sounds only like a cheap cheap bargain deal, and fact is CM folk will always line up for anything like that as word travels quick up here. Not so long ago at the oldest Mall in CM, a movie theatre was selling really really really cheap popcorn (all flavors) to entice people to come to see movies there. This was basically after their beautiful remodeling to stir up awareness. Bummer thing is me and the family went to see a movie but could not get any snacks from them as the line was huge long and ridiculous. All people coming off the street and none seeing any movie. We consequently had to go down to the Supermarket to get a drink and snack to carry in to see the movie. So, if Thai Airways puts the price up to where all donuts are at, the fact probably is they wouldn't sell hardly any . 

Edited by holy cow cm

1 hour ago, mr mr said:

refer to comment 11 for insight into my comment ????

Yes I know what you were getting at, I am not a befuddled retiree. ????

I felt the dinosaur amusement park worth a mention seeing as you mentioned dinosaurs and it was a very diverse and odd business to locate in the middle of Sukhumvit in downtown Bangkok. As thai Airways serving patongo in Chiang Mai is an oddity.

The Dinosaur park also had maintenance issues with a fire on one of the rides, hope there's no similarities there.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

THAI Catering staff said today they found it difficult to keep up with the demand in Chiang Mai as customers had begun lining up early in the morning to try the popular snack from the culinary arm of Thai Airways.

Should flog off the aircraft, hire more chefs, extend the kitchens and get rid of 90% of the management... might actually make a profit out of the new business model.

• Haha 1