PDC Visa Plus immigration service Udon

1 hour ago, glegolo said:

Why are you behaving like this?? Read the original post in this hread and my answer,

and TRY to understand your own language for God sake.

glegolo

What does post No1 say? They are an agent......then your post No 5... Aha,so it’s not a visa......Your try!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I used them for my volunteer visa (conversion from visa exempt to 3-month volunteer), and will most likely be using them again to extend the visa (3 month or 1 year - undecided) further. No complaints at all.  

That said, I haven't exited the country as of yet which will be the time when you can really tell if they're legit or not ????

5 hours ago, bruin said:

Thank you noosard. Anyone else with feedback on this AGENCY ?

Hi, 

I met them last month for a one year extension 'parent of thai child'.

All done in 45 minutes, including bank visit (to update the book) and Udon immigration (physically).

I'm now on 'under consideration stamp'.

Will go next week for the final stamp.

Will report by the time.

Cheers.

3 hours ago, biatch0 said:

I used them for my volunteer visa (conversion from visa exempt to 3-month volunteer), and will most likely be using them again to extend the visa (3 month or 1 year - undecided) further. No complaints at all.  

That said, I haven't exited the country as of yet which will be the time when you can really tell if they're legit or not ????

mind sharing how much did u pay?  

6 hours ago, bruin said:

Just wanted to follow up on PDC Plus. I used to switch me from marriage visa to retirement visa extension. Great service fast and efficient good people. Will use again and I would recommend.

Maybe I am missing the point.

Why pay someone big money for something that is so easy to do yourself for next to nothing.

2 hours ago, fishtank said:

Why pay someone big money for something that is so easy to do yourself for next to nothing.

Many people for various reasons cannot meet the requirements. A common one in financials. Using an agent is an option. If it's just the financials and non o is already in place then that would most likely be not that expensive.

2 hours ago, fishtank said:

This has been asked and answered already in over 1,700 posts in over 22 threads on this forum alone.

Where have you been?

• Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 1:08 AM, bruin said:

They are an agent located in Udon Thani. Anyone have any experience using them ? Good bad ? I need to switch my visa types considered using them. 

So, I've been stamped the one year extension in Udon immigration with PDC.

First time using an agency. Felt happy not to line-up but being directly admitted inside ... new feeling ????

Very busy office, mostly lao people. Some farangs.

About PDC, quick, friendly, efficient. I'll recommend.

Cheers all

On 10/19/2020 at 1:08 AM, bruin said:

They are an agent located in Udon Thani. Anyone have any experience using them ? Good bad ? I need to switch my visa types considered using them. 

Hi Bruin

Yes I used her for about 2-3 years 10 years ago, she is well connected and will get Visa from whatever location you want--(Udon being the most expensive) if you want to speak directly to the owner then she is usually only there on a Monday, as she has disco's/ slaughter houses etc etc in Khon Kean, spends most of the week down there. The Visa includes them doing all the 90 days checks etc............Prices --mine was low as I had all the money bank letter etc so her work was minimal......I was just banned from the IO for a number of years.

From what I read on here its a buyers market with some really low priced places................ good luck