Biden attacks Trump in N. Carolina over COVID-19; president to campaign in Nevada

webfact

Loser draft dodging comrade Donald said he's going to leave the country when he loses. Good riddance! He better before law catches up with him. Let him be some other country's problem. The only way to save the Republican party is for Republicans to distance themselves from comrade loser. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Biden has released his tax returns, so we already know that you're being untruthful. 

Are you a tax accountant who has audited Mr. Biden's finances?

Do you remotely think that anyone engaged in corruption and corrupt payments would actually declare the income received on their official tax returns?

The question is have the Bidens been thoroughly audited and investigated for unusual and/or hidden wealth?

Do they have any family trusts, charities or foundations?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, mr mr said:

regardless of one's opinion of the don. attention needs to be paid regarding biden's son and the photos and allegations that came out. 

The best way to draw attention would be that Giuliani releases it's "proof" to other media, in particular the meta-information allowing to assess the validity of the email. Hmm! Why didn't he do it?

Additionally, if it were true, which crime would have been commited?

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Are you a tax accountant who has audited Mr. Biden's finances?

Do you remotely think that anyone engaged in corruption and corrupt payments would actually declare the income received on their official tax returns?

The question is have the Bidens been thoroughly audited and investigated for unusual and/or hidden wealth?

Do they have any family trusts, charities or foundations?

You should send a petition to Barr, and also to the GOP Senate commission.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

Sounds like they learned a bit from Mr. Schiff and his cohorts.

Btw - how come Joe and his campaign management aren't denying it? Even contradicting one another. 

I remember, at the height of the Russian Hoax investigations led by the vocal Mr. Schiff. many many Democrat supporters on here were saying "no smoke without fire" even when there was no real evidence.

So guess what, with Biden corruption - no smoke without fire!

Good job the VP candidate has a spotless, blemish free past ????

That's quite a ridiculously stringent standard. The only person I know or know of who has a spotless unblemished past is me. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Berkshire said:

That's because the market is forward-looking and are already pricing in a Biden victory. 

I don't have a better answer. I really don't believe your statement to be accurate but hey anyone's guess.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, mr mr said:

as i said attention needs to be paid to the allegations. good thing you have your mind made up already. i will wait before i make up mine. 

Many of these allegations haven't been brought up before!

But the optics make for sensational political fodder now and especially in the next coming weeks!

Everyone is familiar with the  same political  fodder used by the msm through media stories that use unnamed sources as a justification to report on it  !

The appearance of corruption and maleficence is being reported through some of the largest media companies in the world ! 

The appearance of the other large social media companies censoring, is also making for bigger political fodder!

Just my opinion 

Trump vision 20/20

Edited by riclag

8 minutes ago, riclag said:

But the optics make for sensational political fodder now and especially in the next coming weeks!

Everyone is familiar with the  same political  fodder used by the msm through media stories that use unnamed sources as a justification to report on it  !

The appearance of corruption and maleficence is being reported through some of the largest media companies in the world ! 

The appearance of the other large social media companies censoring, is also making for bigger political fodder!

Just my opinion 

Trump vision 20/20

Get off Faux news gor Christ sake 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, riclag said:

Just my opinion 

Trump vision 20/20

What?  I'm guessing you only read Faux News.  Or, Breitbart?  InfoWars?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, mr mr said:

as i said attention needs to be paid to the allegations. good thing you have your mind made up already. i will wait before i make up mine. 

Whether I believe it or not is irrelevant to me at this point. Biden's son is not a candidate. 

Would Trump supporters change their mind if his son or daughter had done something illegal? 

(actually they have and it's made no difference to his supporters). 

The reality is that both sides are dug in like ticks and have already or soon will vote as they decided months or even years ago. Count me as one of those. These lines were drawn long ago. 

If there truly are undecided voters in this historic election then they are clueless fools who will probably never even vote. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

Whether I believe it or not is irrelevant to me at this point. Biden's son is not a candidate. 

Would Trump supporters change their mind if his son or daughter had done something illegal? 

(actually they have and it's made no difference to his supporters). 

The reality is that both sides are dug in like ticks and have already or soon will vote as they decided months or even years ago. Count me as one of those. These lines were drawn long ago. 

If there truly are undecided voters in this historic election then they are clueless fools who will probably never even vote. 

Thats the truth of it. Trump has made so much of a mess that no matter what biden is accused of it doesnt matter.

thats all on trump, he has divided the US so much.

• Like 1

A number of posts have been removed.

2) You will not use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

The idea is that you can criticise a posters train of thought or viewpoint, but you will not make insulting comments at a personal level. Doing so is not only against the rules, but shows a lack of intelligence in having to stoop to that.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Isaan sailor said:

Look at crowd draw.  Trump attracts thousands.  Biden does not.

Look at the crowds Trump draws. Those are people who believe what Trump says rather than what scientists say.

Look at the money. Small donations to Biden way outnumber those that are going to Trump.

Are you familiar with the saying "Put your money where your mouth is."? Do you think that might have some relevance to the current situation?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Here's the money quote from that article:

“He’ll listen to the scientists,” Trump continued. “If I listened totally to the scientists, we would right now have a country that would be in a massive depression, instead of, we’re like a rocket ship. Take a look at the numbers.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

That's correct, he draws the stupids in the thousands. No masks, no social distancing and 2 weeks until election day, just enough time for the symptoms to manifest and force them to stay home instead of going out to vote. Perfect!

Its beyond that! Like many have said both bases are engaged!

The fight now is to convince the swing voter!

Your crowd it seems is pinning their hopes to tie the POTUS to the deaths and spreading of the  virus that came from China and the POTUS being the most unpresidential in the history of my country

While the POTUS crowd is focusing on biden supporters far left ideology for the future of America!

Also worth mentioning is  showing bidens lack of concern during his acceptance speech of the lawlessness that took place  during the summer prior to that! This  will be a very important issue  effecting the swing voter .

The economy moving forward is another issue for the swing vote comparing  47 years of promises same ole political rhetoric vs a pre covid economy with historical numbers!

Much has been said about Mr. Trump past and present and yet their hasn't been any crimes ,only lawsuits and accusations

Very little is known about biden and his past until just recently since he became the other choice ! Hopefully biden and his like will be exposed in the coming weeks and months!

Edited by riclag

15 minutes ago, riclag said:

Its beyond that! Like many have said both bases are engaged!

The fight now is to convince the swing voter!

Your crowd it seems is pinning their hopes to tie the POTUS to the deaths and spreading of the  virus that came from China and the POTUS being the most unpresidential in the history of my country

While the POTUS crowd is focusing on biden supporters far left ideology for the future of America!

How is "anyone but trump" far left??

• Like 2
  • Confused 1