Jump to content

Biden attacks Trump in N. Carolina over COVID-19; president to campaign in Nevada


Recommended Posts

Loser draft dodging comrade Donald said he's going to leave the country when he loses. Good riddance! He better before law catches up with him. Let him be some other country's problem. The only way to save the Republican party is for Republicans to distance themselves from comrade loser. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sure. Hard disks that came by way of Steve Bannon and Rudolph Giuliani. The data of which Giuliani refuses to release to independent investigators.. Articles by a co-reporter who worked as a producer

Biden has no chance. Dirtiest candidate in the history of American elections. It's all coming out, despite the legacy medias attempts to ignore it.

regardless of one's opinion of the don. attention needs to be paid regarding biden's son and the photos and allegations that came out.     

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Biden has released his tax returns, so we already know that you're being untruthful. 

 

Are you a tax accountant who has audited Mr. Biden's finances?

 

Do you remotely think that anyone engaged in corruption and corrupt payments would actually declare the income received on their official tax returns?

 

The question is have the Bidens been thoroughly audited and investigated for unusual and/or hidden wealth?

 

Do they have any family trusts, charities or foundations?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mr mr said:

regardless of one's opinion of the don. attention needs to be paid regarding biden's son and the photos and allegations that came out. 

 

 

The best way to draw attention would be that Giuliani releases it's "proof" to other media, in particular the meta-information allowing to assess the validity of the email. Hmm! Why didn't he do it?

 

Additionally, if it were true, which crime would have been commited?

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

 

Are you a tax accountant who has audited Mr. Biden's finances?

 

Do you remotely think that anyone engaged in corruption and corrupt payments would actually declare the income received on their official tax returns?

 

The question is have the Bidens been thoroughly audited and investigated for unusual and/or hidden wealth?

 

Do they have any family trusts, charities or foundations?

You should send a petition to Barr, and also to the GOP Senate commission.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

 

Sounds like they learned a bit from Mr. Schiff and his cohorts.

 

Btw - how come Joe and his campaign management aren't denying it? Even contradicting one another. 

 

I remember, at the height of the Russian Hoax investigations led by the vocal Mr. Schiff. many many Democrat supporters on here were saying "no smoke without fire" even when there was no real evidence.

 

So guess what, with Biden corruption - no smoke without fire!

 

Good job the VP candidate has a spotless, blemish free past 😉

That's quite a ridiculously stringent standard. The only person I know or know of who has a spotless unblemished past is me. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, placeholder said:

84% of stocks are owned by the top 10%. So the value of stocks is irrelevsnt to most Americans.

Anyone with a decent 401K is invested. I wouldn't call that irrelevant 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Berkshire said:

That's because the market is forward-looking and are already pricing in a Biden victory. 

I don't have a better answer. I really don't believe your statement to be accurate but hey anyone's guess.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, mr mr said:

as i said attention needs to be paid to the allegations. good thing you have your mind made up already. i will wait before i make up mine. 

 

 

Many of these allegations haven't been brought up before!

But the optics make for sensational political fodder now and especially in the next coming weeks!

 Everyone is familiar with the  same political  fodder used by the msm through media stories that use unnamed sources as a justification to report on it  !

The appearance of corruption and maleficence is being reported through some of the largest media companies in the world ! 

 The appearance of the other large social media companies censoring, is also making for bigger political fodder!

 

Just my opinion 

Trump vision 20/20

Edited by riclag
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, riclag said:

 

 

Many of these allegations haven't been brought up before!

But the optics make for sensational political fodder now and especially in the next coming weeks!

 Everyone is familiar with the  same political  fodder used by the msm through media stories that use unnamed sources as a justification to report on it  !

The appearance of corruption and maleficence is being reported through some of the largest media companies in the world ! 

 The appearance of the other large social media companies censoring, is also making for bigger political fodder!

 

Just my opinion 

Trump vision 20/20

Get off Faux news gor Christ sake 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, riclag said:

 

 

Many of these allegations haven't been brought up before!

But the optics make for sensational political fodder now and especially in the next coming weeks!

 Everyone is familiar with the  same political  fodder used by the msm through media stories that use unnamed sources as a justification to report on it  !

The appearance of corruption and maleficence is being reported through some of the largest media companies in the world ! 

 The appearance of the other large social media companies censoring, is also making for bigger political fodder!

 

Just my opinion 

Trump vision 20/20

What?  I'm guessing you only read Faux News.  Or, Breitbart?  InfoWars?

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...