Islamic State tells supporters to target westerners, oil pipelines in Saudi Arabia

8 hours ago, webfact said:

CAIRO (Reuters) - An Islamic State spokesman called on the militant group's supporters

ISIS has "supporters"???????  Amazing.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, simple1 said:

Unfortunately IS are not wiped out, still causing grief. IS are trying to gain territory in places such as Afghanistan and Africa. In Afghanistan trying against the odds to re-establish the Khorasan caliphate, Taliban seem to be doing a good job with blocking them, but some of their fighters have gone over to IS; better pay.

Toyota should stop selling them trucks

• Like 1

While I have no time for terrorism, I cannot understand ISIS - I mean, it they really want to be martyrs for a cause (as opposed to killing their own brother Muslims in Saudi Arabia), why don't they do something for the Uighurs? Or is it only the easy targets that provide nice audio-visuals that they want?

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Have a guess who was fighting mostly with IS when they tried to establish their own country?

Why would I need to guess that? Isn´t the problem still existing. Maybe they didn´t fought enough.

1 hour ago, Proboscis said:

While I have no time for terrorism, I cannot understand ISIS - I mean, it they really want to be martyrs for a cause (as opposed to killing their own brother Muslims in Saudi Arabia), why don't they do something for the Uighurs? Or is it only the easy targets that provide nice audio-visuals that they want?

Reported thousands of Uighurs went to join IS in Syria, some claim they went to get war fighting / terror experience to take on PRC; It was reported Uighurs were involved with some heavy fighting in Syria, possible they experienced a high casualty rate. PRC is of course a dictatorship with sophisticated surveillance / oppression apparatus. So far nothing being reported of any meaningful IS operations in PRC.

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1