Paying for company daily or monthly - is there a difference?

OneMoreFarang

There is no difference, regarding most of the things and facts.

One good thing with company on daily basis can be the possibilities of variation that can give.

The company on a monthly basis can be preferred by many, dur to that it usually means a smaller house keeping and cleansing fee than company-on-demand.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

There is no difference, regarding most of the things and facts.

One good thing with company on daily basis can be the possibilities of variation that can give.

The company on a monthly basis can be preferred by many, dur to that it usually means a smaller house keeping and cleansing fee than company-on-demand.

Roll up roll up enjoy the thrill of 'company on demand' still warm from the last guy ????

Edited by 473geo
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Many of these girlfriends will have secret Thai boyfriends, well that's what the girls tell me

Since over 80% of divorces in the US are female initiated, I don't think it's only Thai women with something extra on the side.

• Haha 1

I think the principle that determines the decision of the OP's friend is that the doesn't want to benefit a third party. Remunerating the lady for her services is OK, but when there is a third party taking a cut, maybe the friend doesn't want to support what he sees as a pimp, which would make the entire fake-relationship-thing feel too seedy. The pimp may be seen as a necessary evil for short term gratification though.

• Like 1

My live-in is a massage lady I've known for years. She visits her old shop every few days to talk to her friends, but they have almost no customers so she is grateful it seems to be here. She's kinda past her prime but still half my age. I thought we had a casual arrangement (started as a way to reduce possible Covid exposure), but she recently told me if she finds out I've seen a pretty young massage girl she'll kill me; I hope she's not serious. Actually my last live-in said if she found out about another woman she'd cut off my wang. Maybe I should be flattered by these attitudes. Or it's just that I "pay" them well.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Enzian said:

My live-in is a massage lady I've known for years. She visits her old shop every few days to talk to her friends, but they have almost no customers so she is grateful it seems to be here. She's kinda past her prime but still half my age. I thought we had a casual arrangement (started as a way to reduce possible Covid exposure), but she recently told me if she finds out I've seen a pretty young massage girl she'll kill me; I hope she's not serious. Actually my last live-in said if she found out about another woman she'd cut off my wang. Maybe I should be flattered by these attitudes. Or it's just that I "pay" them well.

Whenever they drop that comment about "cutting off the wang and feeding it to the ducks", it sounds like they do it to sound jealous, even though they really don't care. But it doesn't matter to me if it's sincere or not. It just shuts down everything and they find themselves with a one-way ticket home. 

• Like 2

Interesting.  An American accountant buddy of mine some 35 years ago said "you  pay for it! Or you pay for it!

If its not clear, he was talking about  a gal who worked at a men's club or a wife.  

Tell the man to  do her terms on a week, or two basis as a trial run for both. 

29 minutes ago, Enzian said:

they get very jealous of younger models, apparently Thailand is no. 1 for women cutting mens penises off, good luck

3 hours ago, wwest5829 said:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away ... OK, OK ... when I first came to Thailand I was a fat boy in a candy store. I am sure many here can identify. I tried being with girls I liked when the mood hit and found that Thai girls really treat you great ... never mind, yes the money thing is definitely there ... but still. When I retired here, I continued to test the waters. Taking different girls as the fancy suited. Then made arrangement for a uni student to come down from Chiang Rai on the weekends. Then contracted monthly for a girl from a bar to "service" me 2-3 times a week. But after being here 8 months I found I really was happier having a steady one lady with me ... for trips but even to go to the mall, have coffee, etc. So, was with my ex gf 4 years, she then had to go take care of family ... no good for me. I now am with the best girl I have ever had in my life. We have been together 3 years already and we are planning to formalize by marrying within a year's time. At 73, I am well pleased to be with a young Thai girl. 555 She, of course sees herself as old. 26 years age difference still brings a smile to me. Best of luck to all in the LOS.

I had to re-read that - at first I thought you said you were 73 and she was 26! ????

RAZZ

Edited by RAZZELL

1 hour ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Buying the girl out of the bar is a scam. No such thing. She can stop working anytime she likes for free.

The deal is not clear, is she expected to be available 24/7 or just hang out when she is not working? It all seems weird to me.

There are plenty of more suitable candidates outside of the bar industry, that would actually care about him.

Not in all cases whats so ever.

A scam?  Yes sure.  Not all these girls speak good English and are well traveled/experienced.

Lots of them are recruited from their home province by the bar owner or mamasan boss.

They know each others families and may even be related and have been sleeping in a room provided by the bar.  Based upon these relationships, they will not just leave say bye bye and stop work at any time. Instead, to help maintain good standing with the bar for various reasons and help financially, they will convince the suitor to pay a fee for their extended company.

Edited by blackcab
Quote reformatted. Please do not modify someone else's post in your quoted reply, either with font or color changes or wording.
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Not in all cases whats so ever.

A scam?  Yes sure.  Not all these girls speak good English and are well traveled/experienced.

Lots of them are recruited from their home province by the bar owner or mamasan boss.

They know each others families and may even be related and have been sleeping in a room provided by the bar.  Based upon these relationships, they will not just leave say bye bye and stop work at any time. Instead, to help maintain good standing with the bar for various reasons and help financially, they will convince the suitor to pay a fee for their extended company.

Load of BS! If the bar provides a room for the girls to stay in, that is considered  be included as salary. They all have the full right to stop work at any time for free.

That´s the end of it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Load of BS! If the bar provides a room for the girls to stay in, that is considered  be included as salary. They all have the full right to stop work at any time for free.

That´s the end of it!

Some ( a lot ? ) have debts to the owner, or manager, mamasan...

They can only leave when debt + interests is fully paid. 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2020 at 5:23 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Personally I don't see a significant difference between paying for company for a day at a time or a month. But it seems for him that is a huge difference. What do you think?

A monthly company-agreement is cheaper than pay & play per day. The latter you – or rather your friend – should do for a test for some days, and if both parties agree, then a monthly "contract"...:thumbsup:

The fee is depending of the service, and how long time the "product" has been matured; as some suggests from 10k baht – and in some case long way up...:whistling:

22 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

That´s a totally different ball game. Has nothing to do with that they can not stop work because a fee has to be payed for that to happen. What you are talking about is a debt. They always has to be payed.

There are not a lot that have debts, but they might tell you that because it looks better to split it 50/50 with the boss. 

• Confused 1

OP " Personally I don't see a significant difference between paying for company for a day at a time or a month. But it seems for him that is a huge difference. What do you think?"

I guess the OP's friend thinks that paying by the month as opposed to the week makes it appear to be a more mutually acceptable situation, rather than a one night stand - and I can see where he's coming from.  Financially the difference is in favour of a monthly amount - 12 months @ 10,000 Baht, or 52 weeks @ 2,500 Baht - 10,000 is not to be sneezed at?  Also it might be prudent to see if he can get away with payment in arrears to start and if all is well, change to payment in advance if she is the one.  Probably unlikely to go down too well.

Edited by phetchy

51 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

I had to re-read that - at first I thought you said you were 73 and she was 26! ????

RAZZ

555 I know myself very well. It would be like a Yorkshire Terrier chasing a sportscar. What would I do with it if I caught up with it?

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

That´s a totally different ball game. Has nothing to do with that they can not stop work because a fee has to be payed for that to happen. What you are talking about is a debt. They always has to be payed.

There are not a lot that have debts, but they might tell you that because it looks better to split it 50/50 with the boss. 

You may be right, my experience is 20 years old.

• Like 2

Daily is better. More choice  more variety,  Chances for you to have rest days. Chances to train girl to your specific needs and desires. Such as the 5 major BJ positions. Also no chance of the red dragon flying in

1 hour ago, luckyluke said:

Nah. Thats nothing to.do with it. Their is no 'owner' that's BS. The whole post is a fantasy based on lack of knowledge Rubish and only false assumptions. Vaguely NGO Christian propaganda. We are talking about Thailand not modern Britain. Girls from Tinder and working out of hours charge 1K for a pop or two

1 hour ago, luckyluke said:

555 Clueless. Go back to your watchtower.

Edited by Nout

"But when she asks him to pay her bar then he refuses that. In his mind she should just come to see him before her work if she wants to see him." 

Does she perhaps mean that she wants him to pay a lump sum to permanently buy her out of the bar? Rather than a daily BF payment. She may see this as giving her the security of returning there if it doesn't work out

2 hours ago, Enzian said:

Which brings me to the as-yet unasked question; what the did the OP's older mate's last, young, live-in, eye candy die of?

• Haha 1