Paying for company daily or monthly - is there a difference?

There is no difference, regarding most of the things and facts.

One good thing with company on daily basis can be the possibilities of variation that can give.

The company on a monthly basis can be preferred by many, dur to that it usually means a smaller house keeping and cleansing fee than company-on-demand.

• Like 1
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So glad he's keeping it classy....

But does she give Head Ache as good as a real deal wife  

10k a month is the usual price for a live-in pretend wife/gf in her 30s. That's what I pay mine. More if you want younger.

9 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

There is no difference, regarding most of the things and facts.

One good thing with company on daily basis can be the possibilities of variation that can give.

The company on a monthly basis can be preferred by many, dur to that it usually means a smaller house keeping and cleansing fee than company-on-demand.

Roll up roll up enjoy the thrill of 'company on demand' still warm from the last guy 😃

Edited by 473geo
  • Haha 2
30 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

"I want you, let's go."

Yes, I like the simplicity.

I assume it's a little? more complicated to working out a long term (trial) live in relationship, no?

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

Many of these girlfriends will have secret Thai boyfriends, well that's what the girls tell me

Since over 80% of divorces in the US are female initiated, I don't think it's only Thai women with something extra on the side.

• Haha 1

I think the principle that determines the decision of the OP's friend is that the doesn't want to benefit a third party. Remunerating the lady for her services is OK, but when there is a third party taking a cut, maybe the friend doesn't want to support what he sees as a pimp, which would make the entire fake-relationship-thing feel too seedy. The pimp may be seen as a necessary evil for short term gratification though.

• Like 1

My live-in is a massage lady I've known for years. She visits her old shop every few days to talk to her friends, but they have almost no customers so she is grateful it seems to be here. She's kinda past her prime but still half my age. I thought we had a casual arrangement (started as a way to reduce possible Covid exposure), but she recently told me if she finds out I've seen a pretty young massage girl she'll kill me; I hope she's not serious. Actually my last live-in said if she found out about another woman she'd cut off my wang. Maybe I should be flattered by these attitudes. Or it's just that I "pay" them well.

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Enzian said:

My live-in is a massage lady I've known for years. She visits her old shop every few days to talk to her friends, but they have almost no customers so she is grateful it seems to be here. She's kinda past her prime but still half my age. I thought we had a casual arrangement (started as a way to reduce possible Covid exposure), but she recently told me if she finds out I've seen a pretty young massage girl she'll kill me; I hope she's not serious. Actually my last live-in said if she found out about another woman she'd cut off my wang. Maybe I should be flattered by these attitudes. Or it's just that I "pay" them well.

Whenever they drop that comment about "cutting off the wang and feeding it to the ducks", it sounds like they do it to sound jealous, even though they really don't care. But it doesn't matter to me if it's sincere or not. It just shuts down everything and they find themselves with a one-way ticket home. 

• Like 2
Just now, Dart12 said:

Time to rotate again it sounds like....

things like Kill, and look at your decapitated wang in my hand are clear relocation signals lol

Decapitated? They seem to cut off more than the head.

• Like 1

Interesting.  An American accountant buddy of mine some 35 years ago said "you  pay for it! Or you pay for it!

If its not clear, he was talking about  a gal who worked at a men's club or a wife.  

Tell the man to  do her terms on a week, or two basis as a trial run for both. 

29 minutes ago, Enzian said:

they get very jealous of younger models, apparently Thailand is no. 1 for women cutting mens penises off, good luck

• Rimmer locked this topic