Rawai/Naiharn Night Life

osmar

Stumble Inn is good. Great owner called Nan.

As someone mention Candy on the Beach Bar can get busy if there is a sporting event.

Asia Bar for eats and girls.

Paradise Bar right on the water-front.

Some regulars still going to the Stoned Crab, though, I don't count myself among them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, osmar said:

Any live music venues open a Friday and Saturday nights?

Some places have live bands on occasionally, not enough business around to have regular, Ive noticed Coconut paradise have been having bands not sure every week and maybe the Freedom bar, 

Check here on their FB page https://www.facebook.com/coconutrawai/

3 hours ago, osmar said:

Thank you to all of those who responded to my original question. It is much appreciated that you took the time.

Any comments re Larva Bar. 

Any live music venues open a Friday and Saturday nights?

The ones that are, are bloody terrible. I avoid all the live music places. Only 4th rate at best in Rawai.

Usually just a single person with a keyboard synthesizer. None of them can sing a note in tune.

• Like 1

Freedom Bar every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. Coconut bar alternate Wednesdays. Longtail Bar alternate Sundays. Paradise Beach Bar alternate Sundays. Kitezone Sabai Bar have regular open mic events. Islander, Green Man and Viking Bar have live music events coming up.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, KarenBravo said:

P.S.

If you do go to see some live music in Rawai, I hope you really like Hotel California.......

KarenBravo, I haven't seen you at any of the venues I mentioned. You really don't have a clue about the present music scene in Rawai. Meet me at The Freedom Bar on Friday and be prepared to hear some great live music. Come early if you want a seat as the place is usually packed.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chainsaw said:

KarenBravo, I haven't seen you at any of the venues I mentioned. You really don't have a clue about the present music scene in Rawai. Meet me at The Freedom Bar on Friday and be prepared to hear some great live music. Come early if you want a seat as the place is usually packed.

Thanks for the invite, but, that's a bar I avoid.

• Like 2

On 10/18/2020 at 11:29 PM, KarenBravo said:

Stumble Inn is good. Great owner called Nan.

As someone mention Candy on the Beach Bar can get busy if there is a sporting event.

Asia Bar for eats and girls.

Paradise Bar right on the water-front.

Some regulars still going to the Stoned Crab, though, I don't count myself among them.

What is the age range/ quality of the girls at Asia?

33 minutes ago, steelepulse said:

It's hard to rate the quality of live music if you never see who's playing isn't it?  I can understand passing on Freedom if that lot isn't your style, but why not the Paradise Bar on Sundays?  

I have my reasons which I don't have to explain.

• Confused 2

• 1 month later...