Jump to content

Can I apply for a tourist visa now?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is there a reason you feel the need to make about 5 topics a day asking the same things over and over?

I know what he's talking about. I just haven't heard of anyone arriving in Thailand with this visa yet. Have you?

That much we already gathered.

Posted Images

You should contact the Thai embassy in your country. As of right now, I'm not sure if any "tourists" have actually been allowed in yet. I believe there is supposedly a small group coming from China in a week or two (but I wouldn't hold my breath).

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Benitostacos said:

You should contact the Thai embassy in your country. As of right now, I'm not sure if any "tourists" have actually been allowed in yet. I believe there is supposedly a small group coming from China in a week or two (but I wouldn't hold my breath).

OP is talking about the new 60 days tourist Visa. Why don't you read his attached screen shot?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

Is the new 60 days tourist visa an option at the Thai Embassy in Seoul? If yes, you can apply for it if you meet the requirements. 

Thanks 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, sallecc said:

Only Thai embassy in your country will answer that question, did you call them?

I cant contact them....

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Benitostacos said:

I know what he's talking about. I just haven't heard of anyone arriving in Thailand with this visa yet. Have you?

It's been available a very short time in just a very few countries. And if people don't have ฿500,000 in the bank for 6 months, don't want to pay for insurances and/or don't want to quarantine 14 nights, they will probably not apply for it. But OP just asked 1 question and I answered it in post #2. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xavi said:

I cant contact them....

You can't contact the Thai Embassy in Seoul? Don't you have a phone? You can email them. I ask again, is the new 60 days tourist Visa available at the Thai Embassy in Seoul? Yes or No? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

Is there a reason you feel the need to make about 5 topics a day asking the same things over and over?

I am also amazed about the small changes in title about the same subject. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Max69xl said:

You can't contact the Thai Embassy in Seoul? Don't you have a phone? You can email them. I ask again, is the new 60 days tourist Visa available at the Thai Embassy in Seoul? Yes or No? 

No matter how I contact them, I can't reach them.

E mail...

Phone number...

Facebook messsenger...

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Xavi said:

Can I apply for a tourist visa now?

is it possible?

You can apply, but as you don't have 500,000 baht in a bank account for 6 months you will be refused.  Save yourself the application fee.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Xavi said:

I cant contact them....

May find some info here. I have not found any visa info on the website and everything is done by appointment. One of the notices has a email shown just for visas.

https://seoul.thaiembassy.org/kr/publicservice/book-the-appointment-kr?page=5d661ce415e39c30180053e2&menu=5d661ce415e39c30180053e3

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...