Loi Kroh Road Bars and Restaurants open?

peterrabbit

16 hours ago, elgenon said:

They definitely grab my attention. They practice being sexy. I have wonderful gay friends. I've had some great interactions w ladyboys. I always thought it would be great if I wanted to tango with them. It would add many more opportunities. But I love girls too much. And, as they say, at the end of the day they are not girls. As friends fine though. I have a friend in CM who prefers LBs and his friend is a part of our group.

When I think about it, it is very interesting that, in such a conservative country as Thailand, LBs are accepted pretty much. Whereas in crazy America they would encounter problems. I've seen a few there and the guys who saw them didn't know and they drooled. Funny to see.

Since LBs are not required to serve in the military, do some guys fake it?

BTW I love your music.

I am attracted to the person, sexy indeed, esp my friend that work at cabaret-Lady Gaga...and they are fun to hang out with...I often take tourists(99%girls) to see the show..I assume the guys dont want to be judged for going or are scared, thus Im out with the LBs and the girls..win-win, add in some sangsom and its a party!

As for the music i see where you may get mixed up, its a reference to Chaka from Land of the Lost-a show I used to watch as a kid...can find it on youtube, but being a music fan I made the connection to the Khan

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I pay for sex with women ....... I don't have sex with my friends.

Although most of my friends in Thailand have died now, and it's impossible to see the few friends I have outside of Thailand.

I enjoy the challenge of earning the "love" as I have a lot of free time in LOS, we can test our theories if they even let me back in......meet u at the T...beware of the guy outside with the camera ????

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 2:55 AM, ChakaKhan said:

The same one that said he was too scared to get near a girl to have her see him taking a pic of her..(lusting)?

I thought it was rather rude and inappropriate to take photos of prostitutes sitting on their own in bars with no customers and then posting the photos on public forums for all to see .

It wasnt a case of being scared , Its a case or morality and treating people respectfully 

• Confused 2

10 hours ago, CorpusChristie said:

Its a case or morality and treating people respectfully

Might want to find a new website, also Im sure the hookers thank you, they are a private bunch, as hookers tend to be!  Im mean they are willing to have sex with strangers but Lord forbid you snap a pic of them!  Curious also how you know(assume) they are hookers as you seem petrified to even approach a woman. I can only laugh at the idea of 2 women out having drinks and seeing a dude lurking outside in the shadows with a camera...Girl #1. omg there some creeper looking at us taking pics, Girl #2, no, hes just a moral guy respecting us....hmmm..ok

Perhaps you should practice what you preach on this forum ????

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Might want to find a new website, also Im sure the hookers thank you, they are a private bunch, as hookers tend to be!  Im mean they are willing to have sex with strangers but Lord forbid you snap a pic of them!  Curious also how you know(assume) they are hookers as you seem petrified to even approach a woman. I can only laugh at the idea of 2 women out having drinks and seeing a dude lurking outside in the shadows with a camera...Girl #1. omg there some creeper looking at us taking pics, Girl #2, no, hes just a moral guy respecting us....hmmm..ok

Perhaps you should practice what you preach on this forum ????

They were prostitutes' sitting alone in sleazy bars without any customers .

"I'll just take your photo , some lonely horny single guy in the USA is tired of looking at my empty shop photos and would like some titillation "

You are saying that its creepy NOT to take photos of ladies in bars , and its not creepy to walk around talking photos of females in bars that you dont know

OK, we have differing opinions about whats creepy and what isnt   

58 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

They were prostitutes' sitting alone in sleazy bars without any customers .

"I'll just take your photo , some lonely horny single guy in the USA is tired of looking at my empty shop photos and would like some titillation "

You are saying that its creepy NOT to take photos of ladies in bars , and its not creepy to walk around talking photos of females in bars that you dont know

OK, we have differing opinions about whats creepy and what isnt   

I have to agree it's this- while they'd likely admit to their (oldest) profession in a face-to-face encounter, had you said to them, 'Is it OK if I post pictures of you on a local public forum labeling you as prostitutes', I'd imagine they'd decline the offer.

23 hours ago, heybruce said:

If you leave a nice tip and are a repeat customer you'll find the women friendly and cheerful on your next visit.

I always tip, but I dont drink on Loy kroh rd as Im out and about for a drink..not hookers

My original comment was a joke btw ????

Edited by ChakaKhan
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, flare said:

I have to agree it's this- while they'd likely admit to their (oldest) profession in a face-to-face encounter, had you said to them, 'Is it OK if I post pictures of you on a local public forum labeling you as prostitutes', I'd imagine they'd decline the offer.

And we know they are "hookers" by what logic?  A girl sitting alone?  dressed sexy?..playing on her phone?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

And we know they are "hookers" by what logic?  A girl sitting alone?  dressed sexy?..playing on her phone?

I can see situations where one could logically make that assumption (and still possibly be wrong, of course).  In any case, I wouldn't post pics on a public forum labeling anyone as such even if I knew it as a 100% certainty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ChakaKhan said:

Maybe he actually knows them.

I know a few ladies that "work" in bars in that profession even though I have not been with them.

Actually watching a YouTube vid the other night about nightlife in Chiang Mai. I saw 2 of the girls I know in the vid so I paused it on the TV and took photo and sent to one of them. She had already seen it and was not happy. Admittedly they were sitting at a table in front of the bar so where do you draw the line at privacy?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I always asked if I could take their photo (usually a selfie of me and them).

If I'd bought them a drink, it was usually no problem.

Yep. This video I was referring to was a guy (i assume) just walking up and down Loi Kroh.

On 10/22/2020 at 3:32 AM, ChakaKhan said:

Since I wont pay the 1000, im stuck with my hand indeed.....proud to say its usually a much better exp as well! ????

No one rushing me to finish, i can pace myself..its a marathon not a sprint!

Be much appreciated if you kept this sort of information to yourself.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Mark1066 said:

Be much appreciated if you kept this sort of information to yourself.

do unto yourself what you would normally due unto others..welcome to the new normal--thanks covid....

Ps you are free to ignore my posts or block me....enjoy your day ????

Edited by ChakaKhan

3 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

do unto yourself what you would noramlly due unto others

I assumed from your earlier post that you were describing a solitary pastime and not one involving others!

Are you offering your services perchance?:partytime2:

Edited by fangless

3 minutes ago, fangless said:

I assumed from your earlier post that you were describing a solitary pastime and not one involving others!

Are you offering your services perchance?:partytime2:

I hear there is a guy roaming Cm in the darkness that might...he does carry a camera though....bring ur own popcorn..

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

I hear there is a guy roaming Cm in the darkness that might...he does carry a camera though....bring ur own popcorn..

I will give him a body swerve but if he does publish any pictures of me he is bound to get the info wrong and say it is someone or someplace else!

3 minutes ago, fangless said:

I will give him a body swerve but if he does publish any pictures of me he is bound to get the info wrong and say it is someone or someplace else!

I blocked him......is like trying to talk to a Trumper......No longer feeding the trolls......too old for that.....

I did get a service on the moat for 80 baht one night...really score a bargain, but that was years ago..

Found it much easier and less hassle to just pop online and get down to business and use the baht for sangsom

• Like 2