Loi Kroh Road Bars and Restaurants open?

peterrabbit

8 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

I blocked him......is like trying to talk to a Trumper......No longer feeding the trolls......too old for that.....

I did get a service on the moat for 80 baht one night...really score a bargain, but that was years ago..

Found it much easier and less hassle to just pop online and get down to business and use the baht for sangsom

Could not agree more about the Trump clone.  Every post needs to be fact checked.

Re Sangsom and your other post I now understand!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, fangless said:

I will give him a body swerve but if he does publish any pictures of me he is bound to get the info wrong and say it is someone or someplace else!

Are you still pretending that all the shops are open, CM is full of people and everything's back to normal and you will threaten legal action against anyone who says its not ?

4 minutes ago, fangless said:

Could not agree more about the Trump clone.  Every post needs to be fact checked.

Re Sangsom and your other post I now understand!!

Still waiting for you to post photo's of all those 15 shops open , the shops you stated were open .

Please dont accuse me of lying or stating things that are incorrect , when its you who is doing that 

Boy Blues Bar,in Kalare Market is only open for Monday night jam and Fridays.

The whole Night Bazaar area is in a death crawl.

I ended up at Spicy's after midnight (first time in years) and surprisingly the place was packed out.

Santitham is much more alive.

Edited by HaleySabai
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Never asked, thighs a bit large for me.

Well, it is "Thighland" after all....according to Stable Geniuses....also good brands dont need to advertise, or offer free brekkies......besides my background is cooking, so I can make my own BF, if i ate BF at all.....anyhoo....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HaleySabai said:

Spicy's after midnight (first time in years) and surprisingly the place was packed out.

I think its the last vestige for any tourist-farang types that hang in city.....expats are aware of Santitham, as that was the first area I stayed when arriving in 2008 and still hang in that area as its a good balance-mix..

Spicy i would assume is a last grab for the freelancers trying to find a score and its not the biggest place to fill...wasnt happy when they switched to a "cover charge" in lieu of a crappy beer, when Im a sangsom guy.

I would hang by the 7-11 by spicy and share my sangsom with the tuk -tuk guys and locals drinking outside, as one of the drivers has a secret spot to get sangsom after hours and will do a bottle run for you-200 bt total...

On 10/28/2020 at 8:42 AM, ChakaKhan said:

do unto yourself what you would normally due unto others..welcome to the new normal--thanks covid....

Ps you are free to ignore my posts or block me....enjoy your day ????

Given your obsession with prostitution and now masturbation, that's probably a good idea but I'm not in need of your advice so feel free to keep it to yourself in future.

16 hours ago, Mark1066 said:

Given your obsession with prostitution and now masturbation, that's probably a good idea but I'm not in need of your advice so feel free to keep it to yourself in future.

Feel free to click on my screen name and "ignore" me...check all the boxes....I dont recall asking you to read my posts...freewill....it a public forum.....willing to bet you are reading this...again......block me and I'll head to the temple to make merit for your sensitive ego.....maybe the internet is too much for you to handle-- need a bible?

• Like 2