Anutin vows to have half of population jabbed once Covid-19 vaccine released

snoop1130

On 10/22/2020 at 1:51 PM, Max Brok said:

For farangs they are now calculating a special price.

death before dishonor, I am a human being and I have free will. Nobody can or will violates my rights, cost what it costs.

6 hours ago, A512 said:

death before dishonor, I am a human being and I have free will. Nobody can or will violates my rights, cost what it costs.

You've got rights until they infringe upon mine.  We're all human beings and we're all in this together.  Like it or not.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Nobody is stopping you from locking yourself in a room for the rest of your life.

Which is the only way you have of avoiding disease.

What BS.  A dog whistle from the alt right.  Nobody needs to lock themselves up.  Just follow the medical experts guidelines and we'll be OK.  Compare Thailand to the West.  Easy to see the path.  Sadly, politicians are making the decisions, not scientists.

But yes, CV19 will be with us for a long time.  Just like variations of the 1918 Spanish Flu are still with us today.  Sad times.

• Like 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

Different climates ...... causing different infection rates.

Live your life, accept death when it comes.

Agreed.  Unless your lifestyle infringes upon mine.  I'll accept death when it comes.  But I'd rather not accelerate that process unnecessarily.  Thus, I wear a helmet when I ride my scooter.  Taking the necessary precautions is an intelligent thing to do.  Especially in a global society.  We're all in this together.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Different climates ...... causing different infection rates.

Live your life, accept death when it comes.

Brazil would suggest otherwise.

It appears much more closely related to how a given government responds to the scientific advice and how readily the population adheres to that advice.

Edited by polpott
  • Like 1

please stop pretending to be politically correct. if you believe a vaccine will save your life go figure what's behind it, the ones in power gives a damn about people, whoever wants to be vaccinated fine, but not me, as I said death before dishonor and I do not care if my decision infringe upon yours. and do not worry there is millions waking up every day. the vaccine plot will fail badly and I will laugh my 455 out of it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, A512 said:

please stop pretending to be politically correct. if you believe a vaccine will save your life go figure what's behind it, the ones in power gives a damn about people, whoever wants to be vaccinated fine, but not me, as I said death before dishonor and I do not care if my decision infringe upon yours. and do not worry there is millions waking up every day. the vaccine plot will fail badly and I will laugh my 455 out of it.

Has this written by a human or a poorly programed BOT?

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, A512 said:

Clueless and selfish.  #1 problem with the virus today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Which half?

Half of the tax payers.

Half of the people who were promised a 5000 baht pay-out.

Half of the quarter or rather a 1/8 of the remaing quarter.

Never try to understand figures here. Maths is not a well taught subject here.

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'm not the alt right, I'm a traditional Marxist (wannabe) revolutionary.

If you're gonna accuse me of being an extremist, please at least choose the correct extreme.

EXTREME-ly handsome.

• Haha 1

On 10/26/2020 at 11:05 AM, Jeffr2 said:

Clueless and selfish.  #1 problem with the virus today.

please go ahead mr. scientist, tell us all the components used to develop a vaccine, you seem to have all the clues figured out.

6 hours ago, A512 said:

please go ahead mr. scientist, tell us all the components used to develop a vaccine, you seem to have all the clues figured out.

Do some research on what it takes for the jab to be effective.  Large numbers of the population have to get the jab.  If not, it might not be effective.  So anti-vaxxers are a big part of this problem.  Thus, clueless and selfish.

• Like 1