Anutin vows to have half of population jabbed once Covid-19 vaccine released

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that's the point I stopped reading....

I wonder what his plan is for farang

maybe I am lucky and he does not want to waste this toxic cocktail for me

Posted Images

Did he put in his reservation for free vaccine? If no cost and therefore commitment then no special about reserving free vaccine.

Will people already diagnose with the virus need the vaccine. I can’t imagine a vaccine offering better immunity than actually recovering from the virus. Maybe neither provide long-term immunity. Next station

I am hoping the Chinese government will force vaccinate large portions of their population. I’m sure thailand government will then follow up with the same policies as Communist China government.

3 minutes ago, brianp0803 said:

I am hoping the Chinese government will force vaccinate large portions of their population.

Or, alternatively, ask them to stop eating bats and pangolins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

I wonder what his plan is for farang

It’s only Anutin talking, who’s going to believe him? Farang will be at the back of the queue. After all their can’t be a lot of cancelled insurance policies can their.

3 minutes ago, rupert the bear said:

i wonder how much the unwashed will be charged?oxford should ask itself who theyre doing business with? a bunch of corrupt racist  feudal autocrats.those are the polite words for them

Astra Zenica are committed to supplying the vaccine at cost until the pandemic ends.

Just now, crazykopite said:

Lead by example the Thai government should be the first in the line to show the people there is nothing to fear by having the jab

I'll be at least 6 months to a year ahead of them as I'll be returning to the UK for my jab as soon as its available.

• Like 2