Soft Nail Files in BKK (Sukhumvit) Area?

OliverKlozerof

Any one know where to get this sort of thing? Can easily find the small, hard 'nail boards.' These don't seen to be in many shops. Thx.

(Yeah, they have on Lazada for very cheap. But even when I buy enough to go over their minimum, the cart still says zero. I only need a few.)

blues.jpg.7871d35a14bd8b859558458426839b8d.jpg

1771136393_multicolor.jpg.42a3a4a9312d633ccae177c06ce74321.jpg

Edited by OliverKlozerof

Are you say

4 minutes ago, OliverKlozerof said:

But even when I buy enough to go over their minimum, the cart still says zero. I only need a few.)

Are you saying even when your request to purchase these files is made Lazada doesn't accept the order?

Can't you just pay for shipping?

8 minutes ago, Andy from Kent said:

Are you say

Are you saying even when your request to purchase these files is made Lazada doesn't accept the order?

Can't you just pay for shipping?

It says (for example), B35 per with B50 minimum. I go to buy 2 (B70), but shopping cart total still says zero. It says shipping (something like) B20. But cart says zero. 

I buy stuff from Lazada fairly often and goes well. But of course for much higher totals.

41 minutes ago, RichCor said:

7Eleven, Big C, or Boots or Watsons pharmacies usually carries them.

image.png.b8ee3391ec64d2fb8c44e39053d0579b.png

As I wrote above, "Can easily find the small, hard 'nail boards.'" Yes, those are everywhere. I'm looking for the longer soft ones, that are often different colors.

1 hour ago, OliverKlozerof said:

Yes, those are everywhere. I'm looking for the longer soft ones, that are often different colors.

If you are in Bangkok then suggest doing a Google Maps Search for Bangkok Beauty Supply shops (link) and see if any are close to you.

A shop known as the Nail Outlet shows the foam buffer boards on their facebook page and Website, though there should be other similar shop clustered around Bangkok that also carry them in stock.

19 hours ago, OliverKlozerof said:

It says (for example), B35 per with B50 minimum. I go to buy 2 (B70), but shopping cart total still says zero. It says shipping (something like) B20. But cart says zero. 

I buy stuff from Lazada fairly often and goes well. But of course for much higher totals.

Sounds like the problem rests with Lazada.     Maybe it's time to hit that help button on their site.

Good luck.