Neighbours bathroom is leaking on our wall. What can we do if they dont co-operate?

Cut back concrete / cement a lot, lay a waterproof membrane, ie heavy duty plastic and re-cement concrete with a waterproof basis ie Concrete cement stabiliser  (Can be bought on line).

As previously stated push the issue back to there side, (I've done this several times)

Edited by Paul DS

The wife visited them today and they were ok for us to fix it. We took our pipe fixer guy to take a look. They had leaking pipes and an old pump. They spent 1 hour or more fixing it. Did some silicon job and will see if it works tomorrow. I paid the 1000 bill. Its in my interest to get this <deleted>t sorted. He was a good guy today. All is ok.

9 minutes ago, bbabythai said:

The wife visited them today and they were ok for us to fix it. We took our pipe fixer guy to take a look. They had leaking pipes and an old pump. They spent 1 hour or more fixing it. Did some silicon job and will see if it works tomorrow. I paid the 1000 bill. Its in my interest to get this <deleted>t sorted. He was a good guy today. All is ok.

1000 baht is like $45AUD .....  I mean even if the bill was 2-3000 it's a pittance and you got it fixed.  good result anyway. 

Edited by steven100
  • Like 1