Terrestial TV not broadcasting

EricTh

Where are you and is your tuner digital or analog?  Most analog has indeed stopped broadcasting.  So have choice of digital with TV antenna/tuner. DTH or C-Band antenna/sat receiver like PSI. or from cable TV or Internet systems.

1 hour ago, lopburi3 said:

Where are you and is your tuner digital or analog?  Most analog has indeed stopped broadcasting.  So have choice of digital with TV antenna/tuner. DTH or C-Band antenna/sat receiver like PSI. or from cable TV or Internet systems.

Mine is digital.

16 minutes ago, Dmaxdan said:

We had the same problem. I just ran the auto tuning on my TV and it found all the channels again. I guess that most of the frequencies must have changed.  

Thanks for the info! I did a auto tuning again and it found back all the channels.

Don't know what happened but the channels are back after scanning.

Thailand is doing a TV Broadcast Spectrum Realignment (shifting and consolidating TV broadcasting frequency usage) to make room for the new 5G Mobile Internet.

Terrestrial Free To Air (FTA) / Over The Air (OTA) digital antenna users will be required to 'search for new channels' to allow their TV tuners to find the channels once they've completed the changeover in your area. 

Digital Terestrial Tv frequency changes
By johng, September 29 in Audio/Visual

Bangkokians told to retune signal receivers as NBTC adjusts TV channels' frequency
By snoop1130, October 5 in Bangkok News

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RichCor said:

Thailand is doing a TV Broadcast Spectrum Realignment (shifting and consolidating TV broadcasting frequency usage) to make room for the new 5G Mobile Internet.

Terrestrial Free To Air (FTA) / Over The Air (OTA) digital antenna users will be required to 'search for new channels' to allow their TV tuners to find the channels once they've completed the changeover in your area. 

Digital Terestrial Tv frequency changes
By johng, September 29 in Audio/Visual

Bangkokians told to retune signal receivers as NBTC adjusts TV channels' frequency
By snoop1130, October 5 in Bangkok News

I didn't see those earlier news, and shouldn't it be changed to whole of Thailand instead of just Bangkokians?