I've been doing online 90 day reports for several years, with only minor issues.

I have my next reporting date as 2 November 2020. For some reason now, after trying to do an online report yesterday and today, I get a note on entering my basic data that I presumably have to go to Immigration - For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area. This is inconvenient - I wonder why out of the blue I can no longer do it online.

Could this be due to my new extension of stay issued last month?

3 minutes ago, Johnny Rotten said:

Thanks, Ubon Joe.

I checked - not working. Will have to go into Immigration.

You still have plenty of time to do the report. Try again in a day or so. You can to the report online up to the day your report is due.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You still have plenty of time to do the report. Try again in a day or so. You can to the report online up to the day your report is due.

Thanks, Ubonjoe, will try a few more times.

I just went on the site and now have approved report for the first time ever. Always got the popup message before due to an old entry and a new passport,

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to do at first. Completed page 2 and did submit and got instant approval. Saved both the pending and the new report receipt that I will print out later to put in my passport.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Johnny Rotten said:

I've been doing online 90 day reports for several years, with only minor issues.

I have my next reporting date as 2 November 2020. For some reason now, after trying to do an online report yesterday and today, I get a note on entering my basic data that I presumably have to go to Immigration - For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service, please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area. This is inconvenient - I wonder why out of the blue I can no longer do it online.

Could this be due to my new extension of stay issued last month?

I think you've applied a day too early. You should apply during the fifteen day window prior to your due date. 

Mine was due on 31-10-20 I've just done it yesterday. I had miscounted and first tried last Friday, 16-10-20, a day early, but got exactly the same message as you. As I said, I re-did it yesterday and it went through (pending) straight away, 

• Like 1

I know I can't give up...but did mine online.....just says "pending"......did it by post as a backup to the online application....no response......phoned IO a 'million' times no answer.......it will mean a 10 hour round trip if I have to go to the IO.

6 minutes ago, john terry1001 said:

I think you've applied a day too early. You should apply during the fifteen day window prior to your due date. 

His report is due on the 2nd and that is within the 15 day window. 

I just did mine that was due on the 3rd of November.

Is it true that you have to do your first 90 day report, after getting your retirement visa renewed, in person, or will the system still let you do your report online???? I think I read that on some earlier 90 day posts. 

2 minutes ago, KhunKenAP said:

Is it true that you have to do your first 90 day report, after getting your retirement visa renewed, in person, or will the system still let you do your report online???? I think I read that on some earlier 90 day posts. 

That is my understanding, but I would go by Ubonjoe's response if he comes back online.....he is the man.

I wonder if the time-stamp on the previous report is a factor at all in the system's verification of an acceptable window?

The time-stamp on my current 90 day report is quite exact: 16:56:07.